[2.2] JForce's Reave Duelist Build

[removed by admin]
Last edited by Jess_GGG on Jan 21, 2014, 12:26:46 AM
[removed by admin]
Last edited by Jess_GGG on Jan 21, 2014, 12:27:01 AM
This build is ridiculously fun. Reave+ Multistrike + a lot of attack speed and you're like a lawnmower. Leveling my duelist right now, started using reave at about lvl 27.
Last edited by Nathonas on Dec 8, 2013, 6:45:20 PM
Can you explain to me why you use Iron Reflexes but NOT Unwavering stance?
IGN - GladHeAteHer / DripDrops / FlightStorm

SHOP - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/725891

Duelist/Marauder/Templar Life Based Tank Death Reaver - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/629403
Because BoR supports Blind and Blind doesn't work with Unwavering.
Last edited by Sandmann12 on Dec 9, 2013, 4:41:13 AM
"
EleShaman wrote:
Can you explain to me why you use Iron Reflexes but NOT Unwavering stance?

As the guy after you says its because blind doesnt work with unwavering. If you read the blind support gem the chance to hit reduction doesnt actually take your evasion into account it just takes their chance to hit and lowers it by 75% flat, which is why it does so much despite having IR.
updated gear/stats, streaming at the time of this post.
*Update* So after taking my dick and hello kitty to the hospital, i have some serious news.... I am going to need an amputation of my dick, I am thinking about going transvestite, or maybe i want a mechanical dick! I am really confused. As for hello kitty, the news is worse, she has passed away overnight when they removed my large cock from her asshole. It had punctured her inner rectum. No copy pasterino pleasirino. Rest in peacirino hello kitty and condolerinos to her friends and family.
you should use conc effect, you shouldnt have any issues with reflect, it isnt a fb or heavy strike 2h build. Could also use mana, reave is cheap. Swap BM --> CE

nice build tho
"
you should use conc effect, you shouldnt have any issues with reflect, it isnt a fb or heavy strike 2h build. Could also use mana, reave is cheap. Swap BM --> CE

nice build tho

tbh i think conc effect decreases the area too much, id only use it if you go a carcass jack version of this build, also i dont get any mana reserve in this build so theres really not much room to cast it on mana if i was to use conc effect the cast would be like 50-60 mana per cast and id hit the mana leech cap way too fast unless i had a sufficient mana pool. the build is more defensive oriented at least in terms of gem usage, but i also like the flexibility of blood magic gem and having 20k dps is more than enough in my eyes.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info