Anyone have a full picture of the current state of the Passive skill tree?

I've seen videos where people whip through them really quickly, but haven't been able to find a single picture representation of the entire thing.

Anyone have one? Is it not allowed to be shown under the current NDA?
"
lomesh wrote:
I've seen videos where people whip through them really quickly, but haven't been able to find a single picture representation of the entire thing.

You don't want to see it. Mind blowing! Sorry not trying to rub it in.. haha.
I think that's because the skill tree only shows tiny icons and you have to hover your mouse over each of them to read the tooltip.
You'd basically have to screenshot each individual skill, one by one, then merge all those images.

But passive skills are mostly +1% here -1% there, right? So nothing mindblowing. Skill gems on the other hand...
"
I think that's because the skill tree only shows tiny icons and you have to hover your mouse over each of them to read the tooltip.
You'd basically have to screenshot each individual skill, one by one, then merge all those images.

But passive skills are mostly +1% here -1% there, right? So nothing mindblowing. Skill gems on the other hand...

The mind blowing part is the size ;) but yeah can't show stats anyways without hovering, you only see just small icons. And yeah just percentages with +dex +int +str on each as well
"
lomesh wrote:

Someone posted this one some time ago, here you go(you can only view the size..not the details >.>)

http://i.imgur.com/Tv5Kz.jpg
"...You know the difference between arrogance and confidence?

Confidence can back its shit up." -Charan
They need to upload a page on here with all the skills ect. i wana know my options.

with the size of the skill tree we better start planning now ;)
Last edited by wabbyboy on Sep 7, 2011, 3:28:27 PM
That's a cute picture.

How are they supposed to balance it then? Looks like something you don't want to touch even with a ten foot pole.
Here's a little bit about the skill tree. I know it's not exactly what you asked for but haven't managed to find anything with more information.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fVKiLhDiZKM
"
How are they supposed to balance it then? Looks like something you don't want to touch even with a ten foot pole.

Balancing such a complex system is a huge task. Iteration, intuition, feedback, creativity, graph theory, network analysis, numerical simulation and modelling. That's just what I've personally had a hand in. Highly non-trivial.
Forum Sheriff
"
anderdouche wrote:
"
lomesh wrote:

Someone posted this one some time ago, here you go(you can only view the size..not the details >.>)

http://i.imgur.com/Tv5Kz.jpg

Mind blown!!

OH SWEET JESUS THAT IS BIG!
--The warrior acts, only a fool reacts--

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info