Anyone have a full picture of the current state of the Passive skill tree?

It would be great if they make like an interactive copy on the site where you can see what they give and what lvl u ll need to get to get them and so on like talents in WoW
Really nice.
I like big&complex things.
Don't dumb it down please.

Give us a way to reset it if we discover we've made huge mistakes but never 'trim the fat' like Blizzard did with talents in Cataclysm
"
Noxploder wrote:
It would be great if they make like an interactive copy on the site where you can see what they give and what lvl u ll need to get to get them and so on like talents in WoW

Whether they do or not, I will make one. ;)

Big task though I must admit. It'll take a few 24 hour runs atleast I'm guessing.
"
xPyrox wrote:
"
Noxploder wrote:

Big task though I must admit. It'll take a few 24 hour runs atleast I'm guessing.

While you're commenting here, I've wondered when those points are accrued and how many at one time. I'm guessing that you get them when you level up but is it just 1/level or 5/level or am I completely wrong?
One Point per Level as far as I can tell from videos I've seen so far (there are enough on YouTube).

It's a good thing to have a look at those skills you'll get after about 15-20 levels before you decide which way to go with your first point ...
If we all reacted the same way, we'd be predictable, and there's always more than one way to view a situation.
What's true for the group is also true for the individual. It's simple: Overspecialize, and you breed in weakness.
It's slow death.
- Major Motoko Kusanagi -
"
telljer wrote:
"
xPyrox wrote:
"
Noxploder wrote:

While you're commenting here, I've wondered when those points are accrued and how many at one time. I'm guessing that you get them when you level up but is it just 1/level or 5/level or am I completely wrong?

One per level (at the moment). And the highest anyone's gotten in the beta so far is mid-seventies - so, no one's in danger of running out of passives to invest in.
I have wandered through insanity;
I have walked the spiral out.
Heard its twisted dreamed inanity
In a whisper, in a shout.
In the babbling cacophony
The refrains are all the same:
"[permutations of humanity]
are unworthy of the name!"
"
anderdouche wrote:
"
lomesh wrote:
I've seen videos where people whip through them really quickly, but haven't been able to find a single picture representation of the entire thing.

Anyone have one? Is it not allowed to be shown under the current NDA?

Someone posted this one some time ago, here you go(you can only view the size..not the details >.>)

http://i.imgur.com/Tv5Kz.jpg

Exactly what I was looking for! Thanks! <3
Thanks for the picture, it can really help people appreciate the size and complexity.

I wish I could see some details so I could plan out a build in advance.

Even if it's just 1% here and there, it's still important to look at, know, and plan for.
One picture alone can not capture all the glory that is the passive skill tree :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info