Suggestions

Just had to comment on in-game cursor..yes it is too small lol. I was totally bitching about that. I did remedy by making my cursor arrow larger from windows and it works well, but still should be automatic in game.
Couple of suggestions to the game.

Daily mission with masters: make it possible to hover over the "Daily Mission" to see how long until it is available again. It's a nice feature and playerfriendly for both new and old poe gamers.

Make a "ticket" button to send feedback to support. Like they have in World of Warcraft. Often now and then we players see things that needs to be changed or improved, but too often we ignore giving feedback because people don't bother to go to forum in hope to get noticed about suggestions.

Note: Friend and myself did xp map of Master Zana. We both ran around and killed everything. I got mission failed (abandoned mission) and he got completed. I did not abandon the mission. My friend and I did exactly the same and sticked together all the way through the map. Would be nice if I could send a ticket at this point for easy feedback of maybe a bug and maybe even get the lost xp for Zana.

Edit: Make a device to identify items in hideout, so we don't have to keep picking up wisdom scrolls. Alternative make a "wisdom gem" (ala Portal gem)

Edit 2: Also make it possible for players on friendslist to use enchants in your hideout at their level in the game, instead of going back and forth between hideout when mapping.

Edit 3: Make it possible to edit the WP in hideout; where to put it and maybe even have a few alternative looks on the waypoint in order to fit in the hideout theme.
Last edited by Zahiriously on Dec 19, 2014, 9:35:55 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info