Suggestions

Sorry for opening new thread but i have several too different things to share.

I started the beta few days ago and my first feedback is:
Please if possible make the ingame mouse cursor a bit bigger and with a skin not the thiny white arrow which is at the moment it sux the way it is.
I saw that many of the monsters that are chanrging my character just dissapear or vanish and appear again is this a bug or just lag?
Next thing about the witch active skills seriously they are a way to unballanced i mean between the spell types fire ice lightning and sumoning hope you will add more adequate spell order ( For example for the first quest the summoner to be able to choose between one lightining one fire one ice and one summoning spell and also it is stupid to make so much AOE spells on the first levels it makes the game boring because you need one spell for the whole act1 and it is cold snap ... spam spam spam all monsters dead continue not interesting at all put something more chalenging!)
Qests too easy and too few story line not very touching!
I think the game has a big potential so keep doing your great job and improve the game :)
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Hi there. Making a new thread if you want to give feedback is nothing you have to apologize about.

A lot of your points have been covered in the Beta Manifesto already, please have a look:

http://www.pathofexile.com/betamanifesto/
Disregard witches, aquire currency.
None of these new kids read the beta manifesto, they just jump in and complain about the same stuff over and over...
Blah
my pack of suggestion to avoid making new thread :

1> radiant of visibility
now any obstacle hides character and fight in narrow corridors/caves is just irritating

2> change zone protection
on entering new zone using portal/waypoint/walk/reentering the area after dc
PC should have some sort of protection valid until PC perform attack, for having time to avoid deaths during long time instance loading

3> water splashes + sounds while running through water

4> waypoint/ area exits highlits
waypoints could have glowing glyphs , exits own effects depending on what it is i.e
cave entrance - darker
cave exit - lighter with some sunrays

5> crafting items
-skill/game mechanics enebling dismantling collected items for basic ingredients then
making from it new items using formulas
-fusing items to get one but with combined atributes,

======================
win7x64 ultimate
ati radeon 6850 latest drivers
AMD FX-6100
GA-970A-UD3
8 Gb ddr3 Patriot
======================
http://www.pathofexile.com/faq/
Last edited by athcore on Sep 8, 2011, 6:48:01 AM
These two has already been covered too :)
ingame: FeelLuckyPunk standard
bump for refreshing :) i've edited my post with ideas but thread wasn't refreshed so ..
======================
win7x64 ultimate
AMD FX-6100
GA-970A-UD3
8 Gb ddr3 Patriot
======================
6> combat mechanics/ movement

PC should keep hiting monsters while LPM is pressed, if cursor is moved to another monster then that new target

now its LPM click = hit , if target changed i need to click again even if LPM is pressed

should work with normal attack like with skill attacks i.e. double hit - point cursor , press the button hold and all targets under cursor are being hit
======================
win7x64 ultimate
AMD FX-6100
GA-970A-UD3
8 Gb ddr3 Patriot
======================
"
athcore wrote:

PC should keep hiting monsters while LPM is pressed, if cursor is moved to another monster then that new target

now its LPM click = hit , if target changed i need to click again even if LPM is pressed

should work with normal attack like with skill attacks i.e. double hit - point cursor , press the button hold and all targets under cursor are beinghit
Hold "A" while attacking to auto target and it will switch so you dont have to reclick on the next monster
"
bottleflu wrote:
"
athcore wrote:

should work with normal attack like with skill attacks i.e. double hit - point cursor , press the button hold and all targets under cursor are beinghit
Hold "A" while attacking to auto target and it will switch so you dont have to reclick on the next monster

without holding additional key or instead of holding 'a' like caps lock on = autotargeting mode , off = manual targeting
======================
win7x64 ultimate
AMD FX-6100
GA-970A-UD3
8 Gb ddr3 Patriot
======================
"
athcore wrote:
"
bottleflu wrote:
"
athcore wrote:

without holding additional key or instead of holding 'a' like caps lock on = autotargeting mode , off = manual targeting
Oh now I see what you're saying. You want a way to toggle it, rather than having to hold the key
Last edited by bottleflu on Sep 9, 2011, 6:50:09 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info