[2.6] Yalani's Low Life Righteous Fire Build

"
Hi Yalani, time to update your topic. :D

- All Ascendancy Skill Trees were originally designed around 8 points.

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/4kk6pr/state_of_exile_live_right_now_with_chris_wilson/

Yea, but I have to see the patchnotes before doing that - a lot of things may change if they buff some unused Ascendancy skills (or nerf the good ones).
It's true. Ty. :)
Guides made by me:
Unnamed's CoC CI Discharge Trickster, Tankster BV MoM Poison, Saboquisitor MoM Pure Cold damage with Hrimburn, Trickster Critical Flameblast
Good news! from 2.3 patch notes:

"Arcane Vision is now connected to the same attribute node as Pain Attunement"

I believe it pretty much means we got 2 free passives :)
Hi did u see the changes to the ascendancy and inquisitor? i am planning to do uber atziri in HC in prophecy which ascendancy would u go if u had 8 points , guardian , inquisitor or trickster? the new inquistor looks promising
Every Class 100
Discord Alex22#8812 if u cant catch me online in Poe
"
Hi did u see the changes to the ascendancy and inquisitor? i am planning to do uber atziri in HC in prophecy which ascendancy would u go if u had 8 points , guardian , inquisitor or trickster? the new inquistor looks promising

Jup, the new Inquisitor doesn't look too bad - I'll update everything within the next few days.

Guardian/Trickster are probably still better though.
Last edited by Yalani on May 26, 2016, 10:20:10 AM
I have this feeling that guardian or occultist will be the best choice....stun immunity??and the regen is every 5 seconds now in guardian...so take that and the block...things are easier now....btw i managed to use a rare helm yalani instead of vertex (guardian variant)...although its not as cheap as a vertex had like 500 es or something....but still guardian/trickster the best variations and super strong especially with the extra 2 points
wow, finally going to be able to use Shield charge with my guardian. woot! very excited!
I don't currently use whirling blades because I use a Sceptre (for the crit and ele damage) but I think Shield Charge will work a lot better than whirling blades to proc EE/EO/fortify. You can even target a monster with it and hit it repeatedly to perma proc on boss.

On top of that we will get a boost to implicit damage on Sceptres. This will make using a crafted Sceptre nearly as good as a legacy Doryani's Catalyst. This is a great option for Guardian because you can get higher crit on a crafted weapon to help proc Elemental Overload. I currently have 25% crit chance and it is more than enough to keep EO proc'ed permanently using cyclone but I think 30% might be needed if I use Shield Charge instead. Will have to test.

I attempted to craft an Opal but the attack speed is jsut too damn slow.

I'll probably just have to stick with Doryani's or craft a different base with better attack speed.

"
Tsouk30 wrote:
I have this feeling that guardian or occultist will be the best choice....stun immunity??and the regen is every 5 seconds now in guardian...so take that and the block...things are easier now....btw i managed to use a rare helm yalani instead of vertex (guardian variant)...although its not as cheap as a vertex had like 500 es or something....but still guardian/trickster the best variations and super strong especially with the extra 2 points

Yea, a really good helmet with Int and 450+ ES is pretty solid aswell - you have to get a level 4 Empower or level 21 PoF though without Vertex.
Vertex is also still best in slot for Trickster due to the high Evasion IMO.
------------------------------------------
"
wow, finally going to be able to use Shield charge with my guardian. woot! very excited!
I don't currently use whirling blades because I use a Sceptre (for the crit and ele damage) but I think Shield Charge will work a lot better than whirling blades to proc EE/EO/fortify. You can even target a monster with it and hit it repeatedly to perma proc on boss.

On top of that we will get a boost to implicit damage on Sceptres. This will make using a crafted Sceptre nearly as good as a legacy Doryani's Catalyst. This is a great option for Guardian because you can get higher crit on a crafted weapon to help proc Elemental Overload. I currently have 25% crit chance and it is more than enough to keep EO proc'ed permanently using cyclone but I think 30% might be needed if I use Shield Charge instead. Will have to test.

I attempted to craft an Opal but the attack speed is jsut too damn slow.

I'll probably just have to stick with Doryani's or craft a different base with better attack speed.

I am really excited for Shield Charge aswell - We will have to see if it faster than Leap/WB though.

I think, that another base won't affect the attackspeed though - thats at least how it works with Whirling Blades. Only the local Increased Attackspeed modifier on a Weapon + Passives increases the Casttime of WB, while the Base Attackspeed on a weapon won't change anything.
----------------------------------
Updated the guide for 2.3 and added a little comparison chart into the Ascendancy section.
I'll add more classes before Prophecy launch probably.
Last edited by Yalani on May 26, 2016, 9:35:20 PM
yea guardian's life regen gets an effective boost of 3%, which is very huge (by Time Of Need)... also you get your 4th node: Stun immunity.... such a huge buff lol, poor other builds which all cry about the patch :D

wow just check this out... OMG
Spoiler

Last Portal uber atziri....nooooes
Last edited by airparisderjesus on May 27, 2016, 3:23:39 AM
"
yea guardian's life regen gets an effective boost of 3%, which is very huge (by Time Of Need)... also you get your 4th node: Stun immunity.... such a huge buff lol, poor other builds which all cry about the patch :D

wow just check this out... OMG
Spoiler

Last Portal uber atziri....nooooes

RIP mate :P
---------------------------
Added Inquisitor, which turned out pretty squishy and gimmicky TBH.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info