[2.6] Yalani's Low Life Righteous Fire Build

I have to say thank you for this nice build. Yesterday i did my first try on atziri and it was soooo easy with 0 death ( it was my first time i beat atziri with one of my builds ).
since my new enchantment on my boots

i have elemental overload nearly 100% up all the time with orb of storms which boost my dmg by a lot.

Also i had a lot of luck with my helmet

its a nice boost for clearspeed in maps.
"
GinDynasty wrote:
What early skill should I use to level up if I'm a shadow?

I don't know anything about the current leveling meta, since I mostly play standard, and if I level a new Character I just level with wathever skill I feel like using. So i'm the wrong person to answer that question.
There are however some people who had a fairly easy time by leveling with Orb of Storms + Spark on this build. You should also level as a Lifebased character and respec the lifenodes at level 65-70, since its way easier than ES to level with.

"
I have to say thank you for this nice build. Yesterday i did my first try on atziri and it was soooo easy with 0 death ( it was my first time i beat atziri with one of my builds ).
since my new enchantment on my boots
Verified

i have elemental overload nearly 100% up all the time with orb of storms which boost my dmg by a lot.

Also i had a lot of luck with my helmet
Verified

its a nice boost for clearspeed in maps.

Gratz on your first Atziri kill :)

I'm a little bit jelly about your Helmet Enchantment though - I've run the Labyrinth quite a bit, and I was still not able to get a single good enchantment :P
FOr the 6th link can i replace burning damage with fire pen?
"
GinDynasty wrote:
FOr the 6th link can i replace burning damage with fire pen?

Fire pen only works with on hit damage and RF is not.
What is your opinion on time of need for the guardian? I have mostly played guardians recently and my Icestormer with zealot's oath really likes the extra regen from time of need. Was wondering why a rf build would not want the regen. I know it is not exactly a 3% regen node but if avoid the oneshot and take damage over extended time it actually works the same. I personally use it to heal through reflect.
Sorry for the long post. In the unlikely event of a short post. There sure is something I should feel sorry about anyway.
"
Paulinir wrote:
What is your opinion on time of need for the guardian? I have mostly played guardians recently and my Icestormer with zealot's oath really likes the extra regen from time of need. Was wondering why a rf build would not want the regen. I know it is not exactly a 3% regen node but if avoid the oneshot and take damage over extended time it actually works the same. I personally use it to heal through reflect.

I personally don't like the mechanic of the node because its not really reliable, but you can ofc take it if you like. Same with Bastion of Hope - i rather prefer the additional consistant 0,5% lifereg and a little bit of ES.

It probably makes -Maxres maps way better to play though - at least, if it procs at the right time :P
i spent a lot of currency in this build but still my damage is somehow low can u check my gear and passive point and help please ?
"
shlazar wrote:
i spent a lot of currency in this build but still my damage is somehow low can u check my gear and passive point and help please ?

Keep leveling you're still missing about 75% es from the tree.. More es=more dmg
"
shlazar wrote:

You still don't have anything to proc Elemental Equilibrium, which pretty much doubles your damage against bosses.

Also use Flammability instead of Elemental Weakness, if you don't have a 20% Quality one.
Level 20 Flammability = 44%
Level 20 Eleweakness = 39%
"
"
shlazar wrote:

Keep leveling you're still missing about 75% es from the tree.. More es=more dmg

Thank you for mention that i will keep leveling
"
Yalani wrote:

You still don't have anything to proc Elemental Equilibrium, which pretty much doubles your damage against bosses.

Also use Flammability instead of Elemental Weakness, if you don't have a 20% Quality one.
Level 20 Flammability = 44%
Level 20 Eleweakness = 39%

how i proc Elemental Equilibrium ? does crfting add# cold or light damage to ring will process it ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info