[2.6] Yalani's Low Life Righteous Fire Build

i am playing Trickster (no Shav's ring) can u check my profile please and tell my why my dps is too low?
i kill boss in 30sec and i can sustain RF but the problem is in the DPS.

Thank you
"
shlazar wrote:
i am playing Trickster (no Shav's ring) can u check my profile please and tell my why my dps is too low?

Thank you

Your Profile is private. Also, how much ES do you have?
"
Yalani wrote:
"
shlazar wrote:

Thank you

Your Profile is private. Also, how much ES do you have?

now its public
"
shlazar wrote:

now its public

Pretty simple: You crafted Firedamage on your Rings, which actually lowers your damageoutput agains bosses because of Elemental Equilibrium. You have to craft Lightning damage or Cold damage to attacks in order to reduce the resistance of your enemies. Also, 1 craft is enough - you don't need to craft it on both Rings.

You could also just use orb of Storms to proc EE and not have to worry about eledamage on your rings at all.

You haven't skilled the 2 major damagenodes in the skilltree aswell, and you also don't have Elemental Overload, which is 40% more damage.
Last edited by Yalani on Apr 10, 2016, 12:27:59 PM
"
Yalani wrote:
"
shlazar wrote:

now its public

Pretty simple: You crafted Firedamage on your Rings, which actually lowers your damageoutput agains bosses because of Elemental Equilibrium. You have to craft Lightning damage or Cold damage to attacks in order to reduce the resistance of your enemies. Also, 1 craft is enough - you don't need to craft it on both Rings.

You could also just use orb of Storms to proc EE and not have to worry about eledamage on your rings at all.

You haven't skilled the 2 major damagenodes in the skilltree aswell, and you also don't have Elemental Overload, which is 40% more damage.

Thank you for your reply
Guardian tree has 48% aura effect and Conqueror's Potency has 3%, where's the last 10% coming from?
"
RabidRabbit wrote:
Guardian tree has 48% aura effect and Conqueror's Potency has 3%, where's the last 10% coming from?

Guardian has an additional 10% in his Ascendancy tree.
I'm just wondering if Skyforth can replace es shoes and enlighten lvl 4?
"
GinDynasty wrote:
I'm just wondering if Skyforth can replace es shoes and enlighten lvl 4?

Skyforth = no Lifereg, which basically kills this build :P
What early skill should I use to level up if I'm a shadow?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info