[2.6] Yalani's Low Life Righteous Fire Build

MM ... wanna try in standard and see where I go with it so let's asume I go unlimited budget. I wanna go for lvl 100 maybe so I wanna go guardian as it seems to be the safest at this point. Sadly I can't see any tree with shav for guardian. RL Doesn't give me enough time for personal theorycrafting. If some of you got a tree in mind and wanna share I'd love to hear it.
Hi, can anyone check my character and tell me if my gear is right? I feel like I followed everything properly but when it comes to bosses, I have absolutely shit damage but this build is suppose to easily take on bosses right?
when you say the build expensive, what is the budget for "decent" gear to farm end game content with this build? would 30ex be enough?
Last edited by buttcommander on Mar 28, 2017, 6:58:26 PM
Hi, looking for any advice to improve my gear/tree. Currently level 83 and sitting at 9,889 ES, sustaining fairly easy i guess. I'm currently using the Trickster with no Shav tree because trying to fit all the strength you would need while capping res just seems daunting. Any tips/help is appreciated.

One thing I will be buying soon is a foil RoTP for the extra +8 all res but other than that i'm not really sure where to go.
"One kills a man, one Is an assassin; one kills millions, one Is a conqueror; one kills everybody, one Is a
god"

- Jean Rostand

thoughts on this weapon? It has reduced mana reserve, increased buffs and high attack speed
merp merp
"
Valhera wrote:
Hello i have been playing your build this league and i love it, however i just wanted to ask a couple of things now that i am approaching the end of your suggested skill tree

"
Yalani wrote:

Note: i have removed the "Elemental Damage" node you have at the start of the tree ( +14 Mana 14% elemental damage

Alot more life regen, would allow me to use a rare shield much more comfortably with the added bonus of more damage over time buffing RF

Alot more ES, a tad of regen and armour, helping me not get 1 shot

More life regen with a little bit extra ES, mana regen is not really needed at all

Which of the above passive trees do you think would work out the best?

Personally i think its a bit of a tie between the 1st and 2nd tree.

The first tree would allow me to use a better rare es shield, giving me more pure es than rise of the phoniex. as well as more regen against damage over time effects. however the second tree would give me a good boost to the %ES modifier which would in turn give me more damage and regen and help stop my chances of being 1 shot

Or can you think of any other better uses of the final 4/5 passive points?

First one.

"
sorry im not sure how the ring will give me grace. can you explain?

It allows you to skip some lifereg on the tree and go for an additional Auracluster instead.

"
In true late game content, is the trickster version better due to the clearspeed than the guardian one

There is no "better" version - it's totally up to your personal prefference.

"
I'm wondering, how do u regen ES with balancing degen/regen? Turn off/on RF all time?

Ruby Flasks.

"
So to my question about running with an aura bot, it would be better to stick to blade vortex base character instead since it will profit from all auras, Am I right?

Yes, unless your support is a Mana Guardian.

"
MM ... wanna try in standard and see where I go with it so let's asume I go unlimited budget. I wanna go for lvl 100 maybe so I wanna go guardian as it seems to be the safest at this point. Sadly I can't see any tree with shav for guardian. RL Doesn't give me enough time for personal theorycrafting. If some of you got a tree in mind and wanna share I'd love to hear it.

Quote from myself a few pages back:

"Because Shav's Ring prevents your Mana from regenerating, which basically means:
-No Movementskill
-You have to waste a flaskslot for a Quicksilverflask
-Can't proc Elemental Overload
-Can only proc Elemental Equilibrium with Autoattacks
-Can't use Curse on Hit, so you have to rely on Blasphemies"

"
when you say the build expensive, what is the budget for "decent" gear to farm end game content with this build? would 30ex be enough?

Yes.

"
One thing I will be buying soon is a foil RoTP for the extra +8 all res but other than that i'm not really sure where to go.

Crystal Belt and % ES and Int on your Jewlery.

"
thoughts on this weapon? It has reduced mana reserve, increased buffs and high attack speed

Sucks. No damage, no ES and it also increases the damage you take from RF.
Last edited by Yalani on Mar 29, 2017, 3:38:59 AM
"
BaghdadAssUp wrote:
Hi, can anyone check my character and tell me if my gear is right? I feel like I followed everything properly but when it comes to bosses, I have absolutely shit damage but this build is suppose to easily take on bosses right?

Get Delirium gloves. Those will raise ur damage up a lot. Just buy 84 iLvL sorceres gloves and put Essence of Delirium inside there. Link ur RF in these gloves. RF-Inc Burning-Elemental Focus-Inc Aoe (hardest bosses Conc effect)

Also more ES = more damage. U are missing %ES crafts from ur ring. Also chance ur Rotp for +450 es reduced damage overtime ES shield.

Thats something to start with.

edit : also wtf ur gem have no quality? Get ASAP these gems quality 20 % : RF-Elemental focus-Inc burning-Inc aoe and conc effect it will raise ur dps.
Last edited by Hottikatti on Mar 29, 2017, 6:18:56 AM
"
K1NG13LOOD wrote:

I am kinda confused as to how to get close to 16k es. Seeing people getting 10k es without a shavs even. Without the rare shield I am at 11500 and with the rare shield only at 13k.

This is my Tree currently: https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAUDAQYOBx4J9gthDF8NfA5IEVARlhJpFxwXLxhWGS4bJRynHNwdFB2qIvQksCaIJ-0o-i9vNbk3gzwtPV9Bh0PIRZ1GcUlRSbFLrk5STwRSU1NSU6VV1lZIV8lboFxrXIpk52aeaHRo8mwLbRlwu3F5fA5-bH_GgKSCx4Nfg8yESIx2jxqPRpIrkyeVLpf0mK2a4JuhoS-lGKcIpyunVa2Nr2y0DLcwtzG3PriTvorBxcNtxPbGrsrTz37UfNdq18_YJNkT2VvZYdpi4YjoWukC6rrr7uwY74jw1ffB99f5N_nd-ej60v0A_kk=

I have 3 healthy minds with 20% because energys are so expensive atm

I have 15,5 k Es and I have none Energy from within or healthy mind.

U can look my char from my profile. My res is also overcapped in ele weakness map with auras on.
I've been playing this build on a trickster with no Shav's ring and it's quite efficient so far. Level 87 running up to t11 maps (highest i have) with no issues.
Energy shield is still on the low for now, need to upgrade my shield from Rotp to a nice 500+ es shield with dot mod.

Is is it worth going for the shav's ring? I've not felt the need for more regen so far and was wondering if it's better to go for a massive shield or the shav's ring.

My equipment so far can be seen in my profile.
<->

What should i upgrade now?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info