[2.6] Yalani's Low Life Righteous Fire Build

Im not sure if this has been mentioned but this seems to work

i tried it on a guardian, using vitality on bm and disc, pof on mana not sure what the total mana would be with l3 enlighten i was using l4 in vertex. Might be a cheap way to start the build though i think you would need at least one level 3 enlighten to not be on low mana so chaos dmg doesnt bypass shield.
edit: ah reading the wiki that was the original intent for the chest.
Last edited by Fhark on Mar 26, 2017, 4:21:44 AM
can someone explain to me why trickster is more damage? and whats the main differences between trickster and guardian?

edit: i also dont get how trickster has more es.. guardian has that convert reserved mana to es

edit2: i read more comments and it seems that keeping regen on a trickster is MUCH harder than a guardian... how much harder is it? i wont have the ring by the way.
should i just choose guardian? on the table on page 1, it has just 1 star of damage... i dont want to kill stuff THAT slowly
ign: pikachu_i_choose_you
Last edited by kudaranai on Mar 26, 2017, 4:15:30 PM
Hello, does you dmg is affected by parting with aurabot? Does dmg is affected by commander of darkness necromancer aura?

Thanks for reply
Hey guys i just was confused by something maybe you can help, why isn't there an Gaurdian with Shavronne section?
"
kudaranai wrote:
can someone explain to me why trickster is more damage? and whats the main differences between trickster and guardian?

Trickster has way more damagenodes in the skilltree.
The main difference is clearspeed for Trickster (more damage and attackspeed) vs sustain for Guardian. Trickster with Grace and Enfeeble is more tanky while mapping - Guardian shines at tanking bosses though.

"
edit: i also dont get how trickster has more es.. guardian has that convert reserved mana to es

Which is less than the 250 ES provided by the Trickster Ascendancy. Trickster also has more ES nodes in the skilltree.
"

edit2: i read more comments and it seems that keeping regen on a trickster is MUCH harder than a guardian... how much harder is it? i wont have the ring by the way.

As you said: MUCH harder :p

"

should i just choose guardian? on the table on page 1, it has just 1 star of damage... i dont want to kill stuff THAT slowly

If you do not have a Shav's Ring and insane equip, you should definitely go for Guardian. Pohx has a lot of videos on his youtube channel for his Guardian (his build is pretty much the same as mine) if you want to see how fast or slow the Guardian is.

"
Hello, does you dmg is affected by parting with aurabot?

Anger, Wrath etc do not work on RF.

"
Does dmg is affected by commander of darkness necromancer aura?

Yes.

"
Hey guys i just was confused by something maybe you can help, why isn't there an Gaurdian with Shavronne section?

Because Shav's Ring prevents your Mana from regenerating, which basically means:
-No Movementskill
-You have to waste a flaskslot for a Quicksilverflask
-Can't proc Elemental Overload
-Can only proc Elemental Equilibrium with Autoattacks
-Can't use Curse on Hit, so you have to rely on Blasphemies
Last edited by Yalani on Mar 27, 2017, 12:10:59 AM
"
Yalani wrote:
"
kudaranai wrote:

Trickster has way more damagenodes in the skilltree.
The main difference is clearspeed for Trickster (more damage and attackspeed) vs sustain for Guardian. Trickster with Grace and Enfeeble is more tanky while mapping - Guardian shines at tanking bosses though.

"

Which is less than the 250 ES provided by the Trickster Ascendancy. Trickster also has more ES nodes in the skilltree.
"

As you said: MUCH harder :p

"

If you do not have a Shav's Ring and insane equip, you should definitely go for Guardian. Pohx has a lot of videos on his youtube channel for his Guardian (his build is pretty much the same as mine) if you want to see how fast or slow the Guardian is.

thanks for the reply, i am familiar with pohxs videos, thats how i got here :)
so he does guardian and it seems fun. but i never saw gameplay of trickster in maps. originally i thought guardian is more tanky and trickster has more damage. but from what you said here its not true. trickster is more tanky but guardian is better for bosses and regen.
Id rather go trickster but the question is: can i do trickster without the ring? is it possible? i dont mind not doing maps of less regen. i want to do all maps and guardians (once)
"
so he does guardian and it seems fun. but i never saw gameplay of trickster in maps. originally i thought guardian is more tanky and trickster has more damage. but from what you said here its not true. trickster is more tanky but guardian is better for bosses and regen.
Id rather go trickster but the question is: can i do trickster without the ring? is it possible? i dont mind not doing maps of less regen. i want to do all maps and guardians (once)

You can't run Grace without the Ring, so you should probably go for Guardian instead.
Hello i have been playing your build this league and i love it, however i just wanted to ask a couple of things now that i am approaching the end of your suggested skill tree

"
Yalani wrote:

Note: i have removed the "Elemental Damage" node you have at the start of the tree ( +14 Mana 14% elemental damage

Alot more life regen, would allow me to use a rare shield much more comfortably with the added bonus of more damage over time buffing RF

Alot more ES, a tad of regen and armour, helping me not get 1 shot

More life regen with a little bit extra ES, mana regen is not really needed at all

Which of the above passive trees do you think would work out the best?

Personally i think its a bit of a tie between the 1st and 2nd tree.

The first tree would allow me to use a better rare es shield, giving me more pure es than rise of the phoniex. as well as more regen against damage over time effects. however the second tree would give me a good boost to the %ES modifier which would in turn give me more damage and regen and help stop my chances of being 1 shot

Or can you think of any other better uses of the final 4/5 passive points?
"
Yalani wrote:
"

You can't run Grace without the Ring, so you should probably go for Guardian instead.

sorry im not sure how the ring will give me grace. can you explain?
also, trickster without grace is still more ES and damage isnt it?
the trickster also has that notable that regenerates 60% es if he killed recently. that should be up most of the time no?

usually as long as i dont get 1 shot, im fine. but now that i think about it i will never regen back my es as a trickster - or atleast it will be really slow wont it? is the regen rate for guardian way faster than trickster?
Last edited by kudaranai on Mar 27, 2017, 7:33:55 AM
"
kudaranai wrote:
"
Yalani wrote:
"

sorry im not sure how the ring will give me grace. can you explain?
also, trickster without grace is still more ES and damage isnt it?
the trickster also has that notable that regenerates 60% es if he killed recently. that should be up most of the time no?

usually as long as i dont get 1 shot, im fine. but now that i think about it i will never regen back my es as a trickster - or atleast it will be really slow wont it? is the regen rate for guardian way faster than trickster?

With 9.5k es i never got 1 shot till now. Uber farming is easy as a trickster even with the slower regen. Eventually ic you can use an enduryng cry it will give you a good boost to your life regen. Check my profile to see the items and tree. I still need shield with less damage over time (saving curency for it) and rings with %to energy shield. And btw i only use flammability as an aura and a witch fire brew flask that helps a lot for the dps. And a Vinktar to shock the bosses. I play with the "cheap" build no grace no shav ring and i can say that its easy to play if you know what you are doing for the regen.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info