[2.6] Yalani's Low Life Righteous Fire Build

"
IChihara wrote:

Yes, grab it

"
is your build work with MF gear ?

You can stack some MF - but not much
You have to keep your Fireres at max and also cant switch your ring (or amulet if you are playing in the new leagues)

You also cant link RF to IIQ/IIR Gems
"
I followed your build, and i really like the idea. i am now lvl50 and heavily struggle to move on in a1 mercyless.. Up until now, i played with facebreakers and phys dmg jewelery.
No, since i barely have any life or ES, i switched to fireball/firetrap with searing touch. Though i am max resis, i die almost instantely. Can you give an outlook, when one can switch to RF? Is that really only when you can equip rise of the phoenix (65)? Or earlier? Because i really dont know, how to pass these additional 15lvls...

You will need Rise of The Phoenix to outreg the RF damage
You can try to spam Rubyflask before level 65, but that kinda sucks - i would not recommend going for RF pre-lvl 65
Hi there, I followed your guide (Although i'm playing nemesis I used the original guide, but picked up Araku Tiki) and just hit level 65. Here's my items so far.

Spoiler

As you can see i'm relatively well geared, just need to get a few gems in order.

My skill tree looks exactly how yours does under the section that says "You should now be ready to switch to Righteous Fire".

When I go out of town and get everything set up (doing some gem swaps to get the added redbeak bonus), I get up to about 372 ES Regen per second, but it's still not enough to outregen the RF damage. I have 665 HP and 4479 ES, do you have any suggestions for what I can do to make this work?

(My fire resist sits at 89% for now, hoping to buy a level 20 Purity of Fire to get it to 90%)

Edit: I did the calculations and found that I am burning for ~410 damage per second while only regenerating 372. I calculated it again with 1% more fire resist and found that I would then burn for 372, so I would break even exactly. Getting that higher level Purity of Fire and getting a new helmet will put me at positive regen!
Last edited by DaedinXZ on Dec 21, 2013, 10:57:36 PM
"
DaedinXZ wrote:
Hi there, I followed your guide (Although i'm playing nemesis I used the original guide, but picked up Araku Tiki) and just hit level 65. Here's my items so far.

Spoiler

As you can see i'm relatively well geared, just need to get a few gems in order.

My skill tree looks exactly how yours does under the section that says "You should now be ready to switch to Righteous Fire".

When I go out of town and get everything set up (doing some gem swaps to get the added redbeak bonus), I get up to about 372 ES Regen per second, but it's still not enough to outregen the RF damage. I have 665 HP and 4479 ES, do you have any suggestions for what I can do to make this work?

(My fire resist sits at 89% for now, hoping to buy a level 20 Purity of Fire to get it to 90%)

Edit: I did the calculations and found that I am burning for ~410 damage per second while only regenerating 372. I calculated it again with 1% more fire resist and found that I would then burn for 372, so I would break even exactly. Getting that higher level Purity of Fire and getting a new helmet will put me at positive regen!

Did you already skilled the increased effect of Aura nodes?
You should have 90% Fireresistance after this

Get those nodes and skill the 0,4% extralifereg in the Immolation cluster, and you should be alright
Did a huge update to the Passivetree-section
"
shaddow89 wrote:
I followed your build, and i really like the idea. i am now lvl50 and heavily struggle to move on in a1 mercyless.. Up until now, i played with facebreakers and phys dmg jewelery.
No, since i barely have any life or ES, i switched to fireball/firetrap with searing touch. Though i am max resis, i die almost instantely. Can you give an outlook, when one can switch to RF? Is that really only when you can equip rise of the phoenix (65)? Or earlier? Because i really dont know, how to pass these additional 15lvls...

I'm following the build in Domination and just hit 60 on my Witch. I won't lie, using RF without the Phoenix is a total pain in the ass, but it's possible. You will definitely need at least one:

I have two currently for good measure. I'd recommend having 3 Ruby flasks, although I have 2 on my belt at the moment. For gear:

and whatever else you can manage to get a hold of with the most ES and fire resistance as possible. I am running Vitality on Blood Magic and Discipline and Purity of Fire on mana. I have yet to get any aura passives or Inner force passives, but I have gotten a few regen passives:

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMAGS4aMh0UHoEfAiSLJ-0oxSycLR82xTbYO-E9D0SrRwZLjUw1UWBUSVWuVw1Z818_X2pmnm0ZcH12EXvXfLt-WX6vf8aBb4gbjr6PRo-mj_qSwZ48oLSio6cIpyuplayqud3AGsG0wcXB88Lsw23E9tSP2CTZYdvn37Di9-Ts51LsGO8O74XzvvPd98H60vuq_xw=

If you run Vitality on Blood Magic, you'll get 'low life' status and hence the 2% regen from Ambu's will apply. You still need to spam Ruby flasks, but you can sustain it without too much trouble. I'm running the ledge until I hit 65, then I'm going to try to brave the rest of Merciless, more than likely solo...
Still in the alpha stage, but at least build diversity isn't an issue: https://wolcengame.com/home/
Last edited by JNF on Dec 26, 2013, 1:39:09 PM

if your going low life, and cant find the rise shield - this may help abit.

it is 6% regen when on low life.
i wanna only say...

thanks for this amazing funny playing build :-)

"
Hauhart wrote:
i wanna only say...

thanks for this amazing funny playing build :-)

Dankeschön :D
can i do this build on chaos dame maps without shavronne's wrappings?
Last edited by cukhjhp on Dec 31, 2013, 11:03:02 AM
"
can i do this build on chaos dame maps without shavronne's wrappings?

No

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info