[2.6] Yalani's Low Life Righteous Fire Build

Why dont you pick fire damage nodes in start of the witch tree?
"
Yalani wrote:

Yes, Readbeak is working with RF, but i prefer the unique Duskblade (More ES = more Damage and also more sustain)

I also just noticed, that Inner Force isnt working like that (i should update the math-section soon :P )

Its working like this:
3*1,78= 5,34 ---> rounded down to 5
5*1,21= 6,04 ---> rounded down to 6

But since it is still 6% extra fireres, you actually should have 91% maxresistance
Maybe your gear is just providing 90%?

You also only need a Level 17 Purity of Fire to get that 3% resist - the next bonus is at Level 20 (and 23)

Dont know about the last question - post your gear + passives + defenses and i will calculate it for you :P

Passive Tree

Gear
Spoiler

Defense
Spoiler

My purity of fire is lvl 17 by itself now, and the issue still goes even when it's boosted to lvl 19 though that's not surprising since it's still 3% to max. I've checked with overgearing fire res by quite a bit and still don't hit 91.
"
Apanauc wrote:

Passive Tree

Gear
Spoiler

Defense
Spoiler

My purity of fire is lvl 17 by itself now, and the issue still goes even when it's boosted to lvl 19 though that's not surprising since it's still 3% to max. I've checked with overgearing fire res by quite a bit and still don't hit 91.

Well... you didnt even skilled Inner Force in the passive tree - where is the 21% increased Buff effect coming from? :D
"
Yalani wrote:
"
Apanauc wrote:

Passive Tree

Gear
Spoiler

Defense
Spoiler

Well... you didnt even skilled Inner Force in the passive tree - where is the 21% increased Buff effect coming from? :D

Ahehe... Kinda just remade it manually not knowing that I could get to it while replying exactly... I have that though

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAAAnEEswUtDH0OPBB_EZYUcRcvGYoajxzcHRQdqiFgJIsksCW8Jwsn1SftKLUo-iymL280CjdmN4M6Uj0PQKBBqkKjRnFN2FXWVgRZ82CIYVJk52aeaHRvnnC7cql08XYIfLt_xoCkgW-Cx4MJhmCG0Yx2j0aTJ5Sgm7WePKbrpwisqrQMuJPAGsM6xFjE9saeykrYTdkT2mLa3d-_4Yjquuvu707z3fba9zL3wfjr-ej60vsJ
Thats pretty strange...
You actually should have 91% res

With your current stats you are regenerating ~1,43 Life per 100 ES ( ~62 Total per second with your ES )

You are Burning for 10,89 damage per 100 Life
Since i dont know how much life you have, i cant calculate the rest

But you should have ~800 Life right now =87 dmg per second
So you still take 25 Damage per second

I dont think 1 more level on Discipline + Vitality is enough, but the extra 0,4% that you can get after 3 Level will
Last edited by Yalani on Dec 15, 2013, 3:12:05 PM
Good guess on the 800 life, 768. Maybe the math is backwards from what you posted earlier.

Instead of 3*1.78 rounding down to 5 then 5*1.21 rounding down to 6
maybe it's 3*1.21 rounding down to 3 then 3*1.78 rounding down to 5

Oh well, I play fine as solo support and now it's just one more level until the that regen node.
"
rasmon wrote:
Why dont you pick fire damage nodes in start of the witch tree?

RF is doing enough damage
I need to buff the damage of Arc/Tempest to get some extra sustain
is your build work with MF gear ?
☞ @Torgh
MADE IN FRANCE
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐ 232691 ┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
I followed your build, and i really like the idea. i am now lvl50 and heavily struggle to move on in a1 mercyless.. Up until now, i played with facebreakers and phys dmg jewelery.
No, since i barely have any life or ES, i switched to fireball/firetrap with searing touch. Though i am max resis, i die almost instantely. Can you give an outlook, when one can switch to RF? Is that really only when you can equip rise of the phoenix (65)? Or earlier? Because i really dont know, how to pass these additional 15lvls...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info