Incident Report for 1.0.2 deployment downtime

What the fuck I honestly did not expect an apology lol
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
I actually think you handled this very well, and the transparency is much appreciated.
Like nearly everyone who has replied to this thread, I also want to say thanks for being so open about the situation. Whilst I can't say I understand specifically how you fixed the issue (nor was I even affected at that time!) it is still very much appreciated that you would spend the effort writing a report and apology.

One of the things I most look forward to when I know a patch is coming is reading the patch notes. Not all the changes affect me personally but I still love to find out more so when I see posts like yours it really adds to the respect I feel for people like you who take the time to try and explain all the work you put in for us.

Thanks again and good luck problem solving in the future!
wonder if Blizzard would ever do this lol.
IGN: DabrixRN
<3.

we still love u Jonathan Rogers! NP!
46 minutes and a public post-mortem on why it 'took too long'?

When I was playing That Other Game last year, patches took 6+ hours with no explanations at all :lol:

This is why GGG gets my money.

Brilliant.

B.
The Preceding message contains discretion.
Viewer nudity is advised.
That is something really nice of you guys! Thanks, loved to read, I felt even more inserted in the PoE world, it is so nice for player to see what's under the hood.
"Hey man, nice shot"
Brisa guild leader,
"All challenges" seeker.
you guys fucking rock

best in slot ARPG

if anything the response time and subsequent handling of this improved my perception of the quality ggg delivers
LOL... GGG you don't have to apologize for 46 minutes of downtime. Let me be your politically incorrect voice - F*ck off, get a life, go get some sunlight. 46 minutes of downtime and the world ends? Piss off m8.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info