New to PoE, already in love with the community

"
Feels like finding the Promised Land.

This is indeed the promised land. Everything you could ever want is aplenty... Well, except maybe certain orbs... This game sold me in the opening 30 seconds...
Grant us eyes.
"
Gibbevex wrote:
"

This is indeed the promised land. Everything you could ever want is aplenty... Well, except maybe certain orbs... This game sold me in the opening 30 seconds...

it did with me also.

however, now there's voice work all through the game I reckon what PoE needs is voice for the exile you meet when you wash up on the beach at the very start of the game.

was disappointed creating a new char last night to have to read my first dialog with a (admittedly soon to be dead) NPC

if that existed then i reckon the game will be sold to people in the first 10 seconds

:D
"
ualac wrote:
"
Gibbevex wrote:
"

it did with me also.

however, now there's voice work all through the game I reckon what PoE needs is voice for the exile you meet when you wash up on the beach at the very start of the game.

was disappointed creating a new char last night to have to read my first dialog with a (admittedly soon to be dead) NPC

if that existed then i reckon the game will be sold to people in the first 10 seconds

:D

This is no surprise
but that voice is guaranteed.
Can't half-ass voice work.
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
Welccome :)
"
Charan wrote:

This is no surprise
but that voice is guaranteed.
Can't half-ass voice work.

/ did someone get a haiku book for christmas ? /

and back on topic, yeah OP the community is one of the great things about this game. in my view the 'greatness' of the community is merely a reflection on the greatness of GGG's communication with all of us.

they talk, they explain, we respond, they listen.

everybody wins.

"
Zastrow wrote:
Welcome welcome and dont let the ingame trolls scare you off ;) just dont feed them hehe!
enjoy the great game and the amazing community
-Martin

No,no you got it wrong..... feed the trolls and watch their antics.... quite amusing sometimes.

Not all the trolls are lurking under the bridge, big, green, stinking and ugly. Some of them present themselves reasonable, sensible, outspoken forum entities. But they will troll you, from behind their rainbow, just the same..... 8)
Traveling in a fried-out combie, On a hippie trail head full of zombie.
I met a strange lady, she made me nervous, She took me in and gave me breakfast,
And she said, "Do you come from a land down under?, Where women glow and men plunder?"
Sup dude, hope you enjoy it as much as you first enjoyed Diablo 2, or Median XL.

I certainly am.

P.S. Upgraded to silver, 2 upgrades before OB ^_^
MCAussie MCServer. MCWin.
Great thread, was fun reading it :P. Welcome man, i hope you upgrade to Gold at least :))).
GGG thank you for all the great things you are doing. You have combined every element of all other great Rpg's and joined them together as one Diamond, that will shine Forever.

This is coming straight from the heart <3
Welcome to our home reks88

The games forum now is so much overpopulated for two reasons

1)A lot of people(including me) don't want to play cause we're waiting for a wipe, but we still love this game soz we're chating and discussing here.

2)There is a thousands of unfortunate players that is still asking a beta key everywere(one week ago i was one of them)

Anyway i still don't even see so much awersome comiunity that i'm looking right now.

Love&Peace for Everyone ^_^
"
Farystar wrote:
Great thread, was fun reading it :P. Welcome man, i hope you upgrade to Gold at least :))).

I would if I could, to be honest though I'm happy with my regular Kiwi. :)
RIP count: sideways 8

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info