New to PoE, already in love with the community

Welcome to Wraelclast! I hope you enjoy your stay here.
I do hope that the community stays the same even after OB kicks off.
"
JoannaDark wrote:
"
derbefrier wrote:
"
JoannaDark wrote:
Let it be known that Blizzard bans for damn near anything they see as negative.

<<-- Banned for "$5"

Thats right - that was the entirety of the post that got one of my accounts a ban.

What a regime.

Anyways , i generally try to avoid the whole Blizzard / D3 talk, as its been long enough, but every now and than i just cant help myself. Was a huge huge HUGE fan of blizz for overa decade, and i know , maybe its silly, to be that attached to a game / franchise, but i sure was, and, i was SURE disappointed big time with this latest sham of a Diablo game.

Nough said. Welcome aboard.

ha for you got banned for spam right heres a little context for those who dont know what this is about.

the $5 dollar thing was a meme that started after a someone said blizzard was paying people 5 bucks for every positive post about the game. Of course the trolls started spamming that after every single positive remark about the game for months so no, your not the innocent person your pretending to be.

Funny , my post history shows not much aside from being pretty pleasant all around , and calling horseshit when i see it.

Wheres all the bans for "U Mad Bro", "Do you Lift", etc etc.

You can stuff it. The facts is , thats not a bannable offense (actually - according to Blizz - it must be). One time post in a thread is not spam. Sorry, disagree. Bottom line , Blizz dont want negative comments on their oh so precious boards.

you can disagree all you want you chose to hop on the bandwagon and spam the boards with that nonsense with everyone else so you got lumped in with them when they decided to ban people for it because it EXTREMELY disruptive to the community so no you were not innocent and you were actively taking part in it thats why you were banned. you just chose the wrong time to start doing it and got caught.
I dont know you but i dont like you...
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
"
and spam the boards

You still dont really understand spam do you ... It requires multiple cases, of repitition. Not a part of the spammer club thanks. I believe i was 100% in the right. You wont change that in the slightest, and as you have no idea what the thread was about , who was involved (nor do i have, we all know what happens to banned posts), your in really no position to say.

At any rate , its a waste of time argueing this. Seems your just hell bent on leather on jacking someones thread, and making a spectacle out of something you know very little about, outside of the "meme".

BTW , seems your more of a net whore than me, as i had to look up that stupid term.

"
Sexcalibure wrote:
I dont know you but i dont like you...

agreed.

HF GL.
GGG - Why you no?
Last edited by JoannaDark on Jan 10, 2013, 2:22:15 PM
Ok guys. This isn't the place to get into an argument over the moderation policies of a completely different forum. Especially not in a thread made by a new member of the community praising the virtues of our community. A bit ironic and unfortunate. If you want to discuss D3 then feel free to do so all you want in the Off Topic Forum and don't hijack others' threads to start erroneous arguments.

Also, welcome to PoE, reks88. I hope you enjoy the game. There's a ton of information stickied around the forums that's helpful for new players.
Forum Sheriff
Last edited by tpapp157 on Jan 10, 2013, 2:45:18 PM
Honestly I don't think OB will create many bad people. Mostly because the overall positivity of the community tends to make people behave a bit better.
haha I am new to the community as well (joined a month ago). I love the community because I am an ARPG freak. love the upgrades...gimme upgrades or gimme death.

But I find it really, really funny that those two are argueing on the thread over a game that does not compare to PoE.
"Beta"
"
TheRoge001 wrote:
haha I am new to the community as well (joined a month ago). I love the community because I am an ARPG freak. love the upgrades...gimme upgrades or gimme death.

But I find it really, really funny that those two are argueing on the thread over a game that does not compare to PoE.

Maybe read again? It had nothing to do with the actual game. Anyways , as suggested by the Moderator, theres really no room for that in this thread.

EDIT - Your right though. This game trumps that game - no questions assked IMO.

Cheers.
GGG - Why you no?
Last edited by JoannaDark on Jan 10, 2013, 3:17:41 PM
Welcome to Exile!
In Wraeclast we find home as
Sanctuary burns.

I just want to say:
YOU are the community
not 'them', not 'others'.
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
Welcome to the community! I'm also fairly new and I've been in love with the game and community since the minute I registered. If you ever want someone to party up with in game hmu :)
One does not simply be exiled.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info