1.0.2 Patch Notes

Awesome stuff. Wow Qarl posted patch notes this time around. ;p

Stop blowing me away and making this game so amazing, it makes me not want to play other games!

gg
stop over moderating that makes the official forums useless
its bullshit,my dps 21k to 10k. and other notes bullshit too. give us big pvp arenas/worlds add new gems or add new missions or fix desync/lags other bugs.camon guys this news really need? really that is BULLSHIT.
IGN:Fakelegend
Last edited by fakelegend on Nov 29, 2013, 9:15:40 AM
"
Can someone plz answer this :
Does Increased Item Rarity/Quantity gem work properly with DoT kills ?

Apparently yes : http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/13796/page/10/#p5739501

Anyway, too many kid-like reaction of people people not even trying to understand/research the why they are whinning ...
/rofl
SSF is not and will never be a standard for balance, it is not for people entitled to getting more without trading.
Last edited by Fruz on Nov 29, 2013, 9:20:47 AM
devoureres emerge skill nerf came 1 day to late for my nemesis trapper :(
"

Anyway, too many kid-like reaction of people people not even trying to understand/research the why they are whinning ...
/rofl

Yeah. All this "nerfing" whining is annoying. And all this whining like "bring new content, fix desync". Try to understand the reasons before you cry..
GGG tries to create a good game and makes adjustments. I value GGGs work high. Thanks for the patch! :)
IGN: Scordalia_
"
Qarl wrote:

The Ignite status ailment now deals only 20% of the original hit per second for 4 seconds. This has been reduced as it can be increased in more ways with the damage over time changes.

Nice, you totally forget the Builds that have not skilled so much fire damage and cant have so much fire damage on gear. Explosive Arrow and Burning Arrow got a huge nerf because of that...
IGN: kReiZy
Thanks for the reply.
All those who are wondering whether IIR/IIQ gems work with DoT's or not here is Mark confirming it
"
Mark_GGG wrote:
"
Soranor wrote:
A few patches ago IIR/IIQ started working for dot except for gems. Gems will be working too in 1.0.2.
No, IIQ/IIR on gear have always worked with DoT. The gems will work with DoT in this patch, but this is unrelated to the changes to damage scaling - it's a completely separate change involving special handling for those supports that I put in to go through at the same time, not a consequence of the changes.
"
VGPat wrote:
"
Chris wrote:

Out of curiosity will this also bring about a Fix to Ranged Attack Totem not being able to use Poison Arrow?

And if so, does this also mean that the generic "Totem Damage" Nodes in the Skill Tree would apply to a buff to the Chaos Damage from Poison Arrow? If so, this could open up an entire new avenue for two lesser used skills.
Yes and Yes.
Last edited by The_Awesome_Dragon_Warrior on Nov 29, 2013, 9:59:01 AM
I don't know what GGG expected with this patch but 1.0.2 = RIP DoT builds.

IGN TylordRampage
Patch made PoE crash to windows :/
Fakelegends post makes me feel physically sick, what a moron!
Last edited by Trixtor on Nov 29, 2013, 10:43:31 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info