1.0.2 Patch Notes

"
Mahesys wrote:
Great patch! gz GGG

But again nerf to difficulty of this game

Why nerfing devourers pop damage? that was more than manageable. Also, why nerf General molten shell? was that really necessary??? it's waaaaay more than manageable even with 50% fire resist.

Yet ignore massive buff some enemies got

Maybe they did molten shell cause he spammed it and that sucked for melee
You talked about implementing a version of your test servers for the public.

Are you still working on it or is it cancelled?
"
Damage over the time

Dear GGG,

Before patch my damage on poison arrow was over 45 on lvl 9 poison arrow cloud
After patch damage are 28 per second ....

Could you explain why...

Where is the benefit of the PATCH on DOT

Maybe you lack projectile damage nodes.
Last edited by Wallwalker22 on Nov 29, 2013, 8:08:19 AM
"

edit: yes you can make it stronger if you spec into it, but that means giving up a whole lot of life and life regen + making me even more vulnerable to reflect.

If you're using explosive arrow you automatically specced into ignite too. Everything that boost the damage of your explosions will boost ignite from it.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
Stormcall Hypuuuuh! :D
Can someone plz answer this :
Does Increased Item Rarity/Quantity gem work properly with DoT kills ?
"
raics wrote:
"

edit: yes you can make it stronger if you spec into it, but that means giving up a whole lot of life and life regen + making me even more vulnerable to reflect.

If you're using explosive arrow you automatically specced into ignite too. Everything that boost the damage of your explosions will boost ignite from it.

You can ignite two ways, either use support slot for Chance to ignite or spec for crit chance.

Crit does nothing with this new partial dot scaling so if you are playing any fire build that uses crits to ignite you basicly got shafted and just lost half of your burn dmg for nothing.
Great... now I need to spend two more passive points to go to Deadly Draw. My crit bow ranger becomes less and less powerful that my phys damage one.
IGN Softcore : Khiss / Domination : Khelassa
AWSOME PATCH!
ign: ALLRAUDER
"
ExplOisten wrote:
"
One new vendor recipe has been added.

So what is this recipe?

they never say what it is .. they let players find out ..
the recipe for white sockets still hasnt been discovered from what i have seen and that's from 1.0.1

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info