Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

1.0.2 Patch Notes

Very disappointed that I cant use the Survivor's Supplies Back Attachment since I use Bringer of Rain... Can you change that so we too can wear it? Thanks
"Some skills now display average damage per skill use instead of DPS, as DPS would not make sense for them."

And that's why my Dual Strike shows half of "DPS" now...
You have a lot of confused users now :)
so what happens to player who had specced into those changed bow passives? now it takes many more points to reach?
Tis' a blessing! Good patch!
Just wow! Hope you don't put a strain on you and your team while deploying such incremental patches every two weeks ... you know there is something called break?! Btw I would suggest you release 1.0.3 one day later 12.12 is just an awesome date! Just happen to be my birthday as well ;)
when hitting with viper strike, it causesing my other attack skills to loose dps kind of like a reverse frenzy.

char name is necrospec normal server,
gems linked with viper strike, splash,faster attacks, (minion life. just leveling this)

gems linked with infernal blow, add fire,add cold,melee dmg on full.

Not postive if this is just a tool tip problem or if the dmg is really reduced i get swarmed so much its hard to tell with the dots. to see if the over all dmg is lower.
"
stickman wrote:
why doesn't cast on crit storm call work?

I noticed this too. I have no idea why it isn't working. There's no logical reason.
Wow impressive changes as expected of You ^_^
I m excited to try all of them out :D Those new uniques, receips and Map changes woop!!
Way to go :D
Good job GGG, I like the patch and the new packs.
Omg now i need to remake my Crit Phys SA :D
OneShotCity

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info