1.0.2 Patch Notes

"
thizz wrote:
"
jdonk wrote:
So with some quick number crunching, with 84% increased fire damage burns are WORSE now than they were before this change.

Think you might have overtuned this one?

agreed

+1

Ignite damage this patch doesn't catch up until 107% increased fire/elemental/etc damage if you have the Holy Fire cluster (which you do if you're playing a burn build). If you use a level 20 Increased Burning Damage gem on top of that, then it's 146% required to break even. Equip a Searing Touch with Holy Fire and IBD, it takes 192% increased damage to match pre-patch ignite.
"
Pytix wrote:
Bought the Exile's Essentials Back Attachment after reading it adds a blade to your back, disappointed when I needed to add it to a piece of body armor for it to show since I am wearing a BoR :(

hahaha , cool story bro , buy a tabula...

Non the less , lightning has already enough problems in this game like fire ground did and does , cool ideas but i d rather have you miss a biweekly patch or two and get the team focused on optimising what we currently have.

Thanks tho.

No re-spec for bow rangers? Deadly Draw / Heavy Draw damage wheel used to be accessed from different sides. Now that they are accessed from the same spot, and buffed, people who chose any bow skills should get a re-spec.
If those nodes hadn't been horrible before, I would have gone for them (at least the Deadly Draw).
Cool patch, can't wait to try it out!

...Though Deadly Draw and Heavy Draw passive tree chages kinda shat on my crit bow ranger - with the old layout they're already taken, but with the new one she doesn't have enough SPs to get to the cluster.

Now what - do i get a passive refund of some sort, or the passives in that secotr just arbitrarily rearrange themselves when I log in next time?
"
Vvulf wrote:
If those nodes hadn't been horrible before, I would have gone for them (at least the Deadly Draw).

These nodes were never horrible - they were horrific!
"
On the passive tree, the Deadly Draw and Heavy Draw bow group has been changed. It now only has one entry and has been made symmetric. The Heavy Draw arm offers life, while Deadly Draw offers more consistent critical bonuses.

This is a pointless and unwarranted change that benefits the .1% if the population who actually used physical based bow builds and nerfs everyone else.

This cost me about 2 passives from my highly optimized build. excuse me while i cry in a corner.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
Last edited by Nephalim on Nov 29, 2013, 2:11:01 AM
Any reason why steam users aren't able to successfully get this patch?
It downloads, but never applies as the client still stats 1.0.1c and asks to restart the client and download the patch.

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/659533
"
garbanian wrote:
Any reason why steam users aren't able to successfully get this patch?
It downloads, but never applies as the client still stats 1.0.1c and asks to restart the client and download the patch.

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/659533

Restart your steam client.

Mine did the same, until I forced a restart, it then re-validated, and forced the download to start (Despite trying a verify like 5 times before). 442MB now @ 2.6Megabyte/sec

Must have been the update to 1.02, then back to 1.01c.., Steam says "The hand !!!!, Talk to the Hand !!!, You screwed me too many times today !!!".
Last edited by iamnotspock on Nov 29, 2013, 2:20:31 AM
"
mrwizeguy wrote:
"
Pytix wrote:
Bought the Exile's Essentials Back Attachment after reading it adds a blade to your back, disappointed when I needed to add it to a piece of body armor for it to show since I am wearing a BoR :(

hahaha , cool story bro , buy a tabula...

would getting a tabula work with BoR? o.O
Storm Call doesn't work with cast on
crit
melee kill
stun
death
damage taken
IGN: TsuruyaNyro

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info