1.0.2 Deployment Timeline

Downloaded - 1.0.2 patch, then "had" to download 1.0.1c again....now can't log in, or create a character. :(

I'll end up downloading 1.2GB, hope the 1.0.2 is worth it :P
"
HowNowNZ wrote:
all you #$%# wits that were bitching about there being no patch because you are in the US and think shit revolves around you, can now bitch about something else.

Yup, def America's fault these guys can't do one patch smoothly
you didnt lose anything. the servers being restarted and being overwhelmed after a failed patch. your shits still there calm down
I've done the calculations and I think reducing ignite damage from 1/3rd of the initial hit per second to 1/5th is too much. Assuming a character has the Holy Fire burning damage cluster, it needs to get 107% applicable increased damage from the passive tree (or elsewhere) before it reaches pre-patch levels of ignite damage (for a pre-patch character with the same passives).
Math: base hit*increased hit damage/ignite damage fraction*increased burn damage=burn dps
Pre-patch: 100*2.07/3*1.60=110.4
Post-patch: 100*2.07/5*2.67=110.5
wtf
New supporter packs?! :O I'm in.
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
"
Corwynt wrote:
"
HowNowNZ wrote:
all you #$%# wits that were bitching about there being no patch because you are in the US and think shit revolves around you, can now bitch about something else.

Yup, def America's fault these guys can't do one patch smoothly

That was more of a dig, to the 1st lot of pages, where to many US people were bitching about the fact its some holiday there, and they want to be anti social and ignore there family
Steam is downloading something at the moment. Is this the rollback? OR is it the patch? I guess I'll find out in 2 minutes
"

Love it LOL!
IGN: WalterSobchekk
"
We're not going to deploy a potentially broken version to the live realm.

EDIT: We have aborted deployment of patch 1.0.2 because of a technical issue we encountered. We have restored 1.0.1c and are working hard on a fix.

What...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info