Cutthroat league

I believe private leagues for GGG coins will be in OB, but that's just my thought.
I'm pretty sure that GGG doesn't have the ability to support paid private leagues yet.
Forum Sheriff
"
tpapp157 wrote:
I'm pretty sure that GGG doesn't have the ability to support paid private leagues yet.

Im just gonna guess, but the cost associated with buying a private league must be some what substantial, as server space would be consumed faster than one could say "sign me up" if this wasnt so.

50, 000 private leagues later, would be a fuckin ghost town in Default.
GGG - Why you no?
"
tpapp157 wrote:

Is this true?

They said they were going to implement a new LEAGUE once they figure out how to prevent griefing.

This is lies!!

All this waiting for nothing??
The rest of the 'end-game' content will be available along with a heap of new stuff when the game launches in a few months time. From what I've seen it's going to be awesome. - Michael_GGG
"
tobes111 wrote:
"
tpapp157 wrote:

Is this true?

They said they were going to implement a new LEAGUE once they figure out how to prevent griefing.

This is lies!!

Check the post date before replying in future.
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
"
Charan wrote:
"
tobes111 wrote:
"
tpapp157 wrote:

Is this true?

This is lies!!

What does this have to do with anything?

So what... I am mean't to createa new thread for this issue?

They said they will createa new league.

Empty promises?

Plus post is barely 3 months old. And issue is unresolved.
The rest of the 'end-game' content will be available along with a heap of new stuff when the game launches in a few months time. From what I've seen it's going to be awesome. - Michael_GGG
cutthroat league. the only thing I remember from this is kripp sayin gthe following

DOWNN.....
DOWNNN....
DOWNNN. THX FOR THE LOOT MAN.
DOWNN..
DOWNNN.. WHOS NEXT..
DOWNN. OH YOU HAVENT DIED IN A WHILE
DOWNN....
DOWNNNN.....
DOWNN..0o0o0o0o0h a yellow
DOWN.....
"
DarkKibs wrote:
cutthroat league. the only thing I remember from this is kripp sayin gthe following

DOWNN.....
DOWNNN....
DOWNN..
DOWNNN.. WHOS NEXT..
DOWNN....
DOWNNNN.....
DOWN.....

as long as it is FUN

who cares

whatever happens in cutthroat stays in cuttrhoat!
"
DarkKibs wrote:

DOWNN.....
DOWNNN....
DOWNN..
DOWNNN.. WHOS NEXT..
DOWNN....
DOWNNNN.....
DOWN.....

You missed out on his *Escape->Exit to login screen*?
"
Charan wrote:
"
tobes111 wrote:
"
tpapp157 wrote:

Is this true?

This is lies!!

BURN!
"Beta"
Last edited by TheRoge001 on Apr 26, 2013, 10:08:55 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info