Cutthroat league

Hello,
This is my first post everyone. I love this game and cant wait for open beta! I have 2 questions really.

1)Is there going to be a cuthroat league available when open beta starts?

2)Is there going to be a hardcore cuthroat league available when open beta starts?

I am from old school UO and love full loot/pvp!

Thanks!
bump, Can I get a Dev to comment please?
Anyone know?
At the moment no one knows. All Alpha testers are under NDA, so GGG will let us know when they are ready to make the announcement as to what leagues will look like after Open Beta.
“Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.”
—Leo Buscaglia

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!

My beloved pets....

MCGUYVER FIGHTS BANE
GGG commment?

I'm pretty excited to see a Cut throat league and how it moderated so high levels don't rape low level characters (sorry if this is an ignorant statement i have yet to play the game).
"Beta"
I'd like a hardcore turbo cut-throat league, but a long one (1 week ? 1 month ?).
When someone get to the next act he shouldn't be able to join any completed act in that kind of league, to prevent you from destroying countless of WAY lower level characters.
I want a permanent cutthroat server all to itself that does not end.
There will not be a permanent Cutthroat league with Open Beta. It's something that GGG does want to do but they have other priorities for the near future. There will still be short term cutthroat events held on a semiregular basis.
Forum Sheriff
Events are nice. I like the idea that I can sweep through some scrubs and just wipe them off the map.
How would the league work? If you get killed your out last one alive wins? So its almost like a do i run around killing people or rush for EXP and then hope i dont get attacked myself. I would be pretty interesting to watch two people race for EXP then watch one flank the other when not expecting it for the win.

Side note: Private leagues will/wont be in open beta? Im interested in making my own cut throat league for sure with my friends!
"Beta"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info