Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

Need some support to get stream going.

Heya.

So ive been playing games full time for about 5-6 years now.
And ever sinse i started playing POE a few weeks before it released ive not been able to stop.

Im playing about 8-10 hours a day, and would very much like to start streaming.
My only problem is that my CPU just cant handle the stress of POE while streaming.
I will post my PC specs below:

CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo E8400 @ 3.00GHz (blast from the past)
GPU: Sapphire Radeon HD 6850 1gb
MEM: 4GB

Now as you can see my CPU outdated and is holding me back from streaming properly.
My GPU isnt that great either but it will do for now.

Now im asking for donations to buy a new CPU and most likely a new Motherboard to support it.
I know this sounds pathetic and low of me, but its really the only way for me right now to get this going. Duo to personal reasons i cannot work for the money to buy it myself.

Anyway, feel free to troll this thread all you want.
But if there is anyone out there that is willing to help me out, PM me please :)

Thanks for your time.

"
Drogarn wrote:

t4t u poor little [bleep] [bleep] [bleep] [bleep] [bleep] [bleep]. so [bleep]ing pathetic of you. maybe u shud got rel job nd buy urself.

Ok, so trolling aside, you probably should get a real job and buy that stuff yourself, because no one will donate anything, and we don't...

Hold on a second.

How the hell do you play video games all day full time and not stream?
"You can't bash someone else's shitty taste in music when you listen to 'grindcore'" -TheWretch̢
"
Fire_Kid wrote:
"
Drogarn wrote:

t4t u poor little [bleep] [bleep] [bleep] [bleep] [bleep] [bleep]. so [bleep]ing pathetic of you. maybe u shud got rel job nd buy urself.

Ok, so trolling aside, you probably should get a real job and buy that stuff yourself, because no one will donate anything, and we don't...

Hold on a second.

How the hell do you play video games all day full time and not stream?

"
Duo to personal reasons i cannot work for the money to buy it myself

Trust me i do agree with you. but i simply cant at this time.
I have to be indoors almost full time to take care of someone.
And as you might know there arnt any legit jobs to do online. unless you're skilled in coding or web design or anything like that. wich sadly im not.

As for how i manage to play games full time. im pretty much living off welfare money or however you call it over there. (wherever you might live)

Cant blame a man for trying now can you?

(i couldnt really tell if it was all trolling, but eitherway i hope this answers your questions)

Have a nice day.
Last edited by Drogarn on Nov 27, 2013, 5:55:36 PM
^|^
"
Drogarn wrote:
And as you might know there arnt any legit jobs to do online. unless you're skilled in coding or web design or anything like that. wich sadly im not.

There's plenty of tutorials to learn how to use PHP, HTML5, JavaScript, AJAX, SQL databases, Androïd SDK when it comes to web technologies, and i'm not even talking about the standard C/C++ and Java.

And the best is that it doesn't require any prior knowledge. You can learn it all from nothing, at home, for free.

The only obstacle between you and a job may just be you.

Last edited by Bobbyblind on Nov 28, 2013, 9:11:04 PM
"
Bobbyblind wrote:
"
Drogarn wrote:

There's plenty of tutorials to learn how to use PHP, HTML5, JavaScript, AJAX, SQL databases, Androïd SDK when it comes to web technologies, and i'm not even talking about the standard C/C++ and Java.

I see. to be honest... i dont even know what half of that is\does.

Lets be clear here its my passion to play games, this doesnt mean im aware of how programming or scripting works.

I do really appreciate your advice and ive been looking some of it up.
but im not really sure where to start.

Trust me i do want a job, saying this to you and all the haters sending me messages.
I would much rather pay for this myself instead of sinking this low.

My dream might be to be able to sustain myself while doing what i love (im not really ambitious) but im willing to work to get there when i can.

Anyway Thank you very much for the advice.
The "not many jobs you can do online" line can't be serious.

There's so much stuff to get money with online, hell, if you can't take on streaming poe, stream something else, it's not like streaming POE is what gets you the money, it is your personality and how likeable you are, I could watch some people stream atari 2600 games and still enjoy it.
"
The "not many jobs you can do online" line can't be serious.

I am serious, and if thats complete bs in your opinion. then feel free to enlighten me.
I never said that i was expecting to make money streaming poe. its just something i would like to do.

And i thought maybe there are people out there that would like to support someone planning to stream poe 8-10 hours a day. im not forcing anyone to do anything.

^
Last edited by Drogarn on Dec 4, 2013, 10:25:09 PM
Bumbing for all its worth.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info