Mean stuff!

lets hope your ban is not far away.
Last edited by golem09 on Jan 8, 2013, 6:28:59 PM
"
Gangplank wrote:
"
Mean stuff!

lets hope your ban is not far away.

Problem is, no entry fee = rinse, repeat, as often as liked.
GGG - Why you no?
Last edited by golem09 on Jan 8, 2013, 6:29:11 PM
I'm not sure what happened here but we'll sort it out. In the meantime, let's keep the discussion civil and focused. A thread like this can go downhill and get locked very quickly.

In the future, if anyone feels like they've been mistreated (by moderators or normal players whether in game or on the forums) it's better to contact the other moderators or GGG Support directly via PM rather than posting a thread in the forums. That's just asking for all the trolls to come out.
Forum Sheriff
Last edited by tpapp157 on Jan 8, 2013, 6:33:45 PM
edit: nvm. not getting into this :)
Last edited by dornal on Jan 8, 2013, 7:12:44 PM
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
Let me just add, the moderators here are the most open-minded, laissez-faire people I've ever encountered to possess the ability to otherwise arbitrarily silence or censor others.

I wouldn't have become one were this not the case.

By the Terms of Usage I've posted above, we technically have the right to delete or lock any posts without warning or notification. Do we? Almost never. I'd PM the OP why I locked this thread but I'm going to say so publicly, to make sure everyone knows: to even imply we moderators and the devs are against freedom of opinion is an utter insult to our methods and philosophy. If you post is locked or deleted, you either WILL be notified why or probably already know why. Because we do not tolerate racism. We do not tolerate abuse of other players.

And if you need a PM telling you why, then I suggest you find another online community that is more open to such behaviour.

Few things get my goat quite like claims that the moderators or the devs are somehow unfair, restrict opinions or treat the playerbase tyrannically.

We twist ourselves into knots sometimes trying to serve you guys, to ensure everyone gets their fair say and that this forum doesn't turn into what it surely could become. That's our duty and our pleasure.

It's fine if it's a thankless task (although I know most players do appreciate it, and we <3 them too!), but don't you dare even imply we don't do it with the players' best interests at heart. Don't even try.

We mods, the devs...Support...we're never more than a PM away. And we will answer as quickly as possible. And we will do what we can to help.

Making a topic complaining about our methodology trying to garner public support when the public clearly understands what I've written here is just begging to be flamed.

So please don't do it.
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
Last edited by Foreverhappychan on Jan 8, 2013, 7:32:01 PM
Also note that the forum moderators aren't paid - they're generously donating their time. Please be nice to them and the other forum members.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
I locked the thread and deleted the post. I did so because the discussion was degrading into what is/isn't racist - which isn't the point of this forum. The OP on that thread made a post, his commentary was appreciated, and if GGG wants to rename the mob it is their prerogative.

Sorry if you took offense to it.
"the premier Action RPG for hardcore gamers."
-GGG

Happy hunting/fishing
Oh, and no this isn't an "open forum" if by "open forum" you mean you're free to say whatever you want at all. Use facebook and twitter for that. This is a forum for a video game.

If you would like to discuss anything please send me a message.

thanks

"the premier Action RPG for hardcore gamers."
-GGG

Happy hunting/fishing
Last edited by Wittgenstein on Jan 8, 2013, 8:52:39 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info