So..... this is not an open forum.

the thread was a racist whinge thread started by someone who was offended by the name Blackskin on a rare mob.... i did not start the thread i only posted a reply which was no more demeaning than any of the other replies... it may have been more poignant than some of the others... but i did not personally attack the OP or swear, and one of my main point was reiterated by a following poster... whose post is still there.

my post was deleted with no explanation..... probably by the mod who locked the thread.... maybe he found Blackskin to be offensive too and used his little bit of authority to lash out.

if he had shown even the simple courtesy of a PM to give his reason, or enlightment me to what i said that was so offensive then i would have let the matter lie.

Traveling in a fried-out combie, On a hippie trail head full of zombie.
I met a strange lady, she made me nervous, She took me in and gave me breakfast,
And she said, "Do you come from a land down under?, Where women glow and men plunder?"
If you took it completely into the racist area with examples etc. One of the BIGGEST things that will get you banned is Racism here - GGG has ZERO tolerance for touting racism of any kind. And you wrote it - you do know why it got deleted, you just wanted to complain.
“Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.”
—Leo Buscaglia

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!

My beloved pets....

Do you mind PMing me what your post said?
RIP Bolto
"
SunandSteel71 wrote:
People are not entitled to express their own opinions in response to other peoples opinions on this forum. Mods only want positive publicity here boys..... and if they don't get it they will just delete your post without any footnote or explanation or PM whatsoever.

this is typical close-minded attitude of people who are given a little bit of authority, who use it to promote their own agenda.

no open forum in general discussion.

+1 censureship
-1 personal liberty.

There is no such thing as "personal liberty" in any kind of private forums.

Nothing to see here.
"
peachii wrote:
If you took it completely into the racist area with examples etc. One of the BIGGEST things that will get you banned is Racism here - GGG has ZERO tolerance for touting racism of any kind. And you wrote it - you do know why it got deleted, you just wanted to complain.

a presumptuous statement.... i do not know why it was deleted when 'racist' comments where left in the thread... go and check it out..... by your own admission the mod should have at least PMed me.
I met a strange lady, she made me nervous, She took me in and gave me breakfast,
And she said, "Do you come from a land down under?, Where women glow and men plunder?"
"
Covert wrote:
Do you mind PMing me what your post said?

no i wouldnt mind... can you tell me how to retrieve it, it is not even in my post history.
"
SunandSteel71 wrote:

no i wouldnt mind... can you tell me how to retrieve it, it is not even in my post history.

I'm actually not sure it is possible. I will ask round.
RIP Bolto
Stating an opinion on this forum is like most others.State your opinion and somebody gets to state their opinion while simultaneously stating you had no right to post your said opinion.It's ridiculous,hilarious,and easily ignored.
"
Stating an opinion on this forum is like most others.State your opinion and somebody gets to state their opinion while simultaneously stating you had no right to post your said opinion.It's ridiculous,hilarious,and easily ignored.

No no, you're 100% wrong, and now that I've proven you're wrong, you really need to just quit posting about it.

I do hope you realize I'm just joking, couldn't resist the urge after all the nonsense I've seen on these boards with some topics :)
GG is seriusly into the anti-racism business. Myself had a little breakdown with Charan one time, and also something else occurred, but eventually, all is solved and fixed, GGG style

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info