Bot Hax Using In The Races

grindis stop haxing plx~
IGN: KoTao
I also posted this in the race thread in which you also posted the original post of this thread.

"
Slippster wrote:
I guess im a lamer for crying out loud on the forums.

IM SUCH A LOSER.

Slippster

I corrected the spelling errors for you.

If you are curious, here is a video showing the actual winner (Helman) playing this very race event 43. It starts around 2h 12m in. It clearly shows you how it is done without cheating.

http://www.twitch.tv/helmannn/b/483001369

Also, you should not put too much into the character names of other players. The players that reach level 2, 3 and 4 extremely fast do it because they encounter a ton of blue monsters from the very start.
Sorry I admit, I used money making bot hack to cheat in races :(
IGN: Rollface
Wish I had a couple of money making bots :^(
[quote="Hilbert"]
CT should be around the art of PKing and not griefing lower levels.
[/quote]
http://www.twitch.tv/zoroxo123
2 gud must be cheating. Go back to call of duty OP
I never said the winner cheated... watching that video of him winning shows me how weak my laptop is for playing this game. I dont care i'll still play the game and have fun...
The game is a challenge just as Diablo 2 LOD was and Torchlight 2 and 100 times more fun...
Kudos to the winner ! he knows his stuff ...im still in learning mode.

Have Fun
Last edited by Slippster on Nov 27, 2013, 7:51:53 PM
The sad part is you're right about this game having exploits and cheats.

Just not Grindis, especially since he streams his races.

As far as I'm concerned, its 13th century England around here, you are guilty until proven innocent.

I'm looking right at you Alkaizer, Daser, Choilicious, Bzmode.

Maybe I'll make a post a day until something is done, either I'm banned from the forums, proving how much of a joke it is that zero map hackers have been banned and it has not been addressed by anyone from GGG to any relevant satisfaction from anyone in the race community.
"When I close my eyes, I see this thing, a sign, I see this name in bright blue neon lights with a purple outline. And this name is so bright and so sharp that the sign - it just blows up because the name is so powerful... It says, "Diamond Supporter."
"
Morsexier wrote:
The sad part is you're right about this game having exploits and cheats.

Just not Grindis, especially since he streams his races.

As far as I'm concerned, its 13th century England around here, you are guilty until proven innocent.

I'm looking right at you Alkaizer, Daser, Choilicious, Bzmode.

Maybe I'll make a post a day until something is done, either I'm banned from the forums, proving how much of a joke it is that zero map hackers have been banned and it has not been addressed by anyone from GGG to any relevant satisfaction from anyone in the race community.

As I said above i was NOT saying that HE was- just that his name is suspect and a clue -
i did not know he streams his game- i did not accuse HIM - or anyone - FOR THAT MATTER.
I just felt like i got left behind in a alot of these races, and to quote the british,
"it really takes the piss"

...i had seen mention of haphacks in another thread and went straight to you tube and whatya know.. videos !! (wow)it left me really depressed and makes the mind wonder whats REALLY going on? So I really liked Descent- that one is really cool

champions i could leave it and not miss it. if its the same all the time.
the solo runs thru act 1 leave me feeling left behind too...

just sayin...

Good Game
Slippster
Last edited by Slippster on Nov 28, 2013, 2:35:58 AM
I KNOW I SHOULD'NT BE SO HARD ON MYSELF, AFTER ALL ITS JUST A GAME RIGHT?
Last edited by Slippster on Nov 28, 2013, 9:58:20 AM
If there is one thing I'm absolutely certain about it's the fact that people always cheat. Like Mors I find it extremely unlikely that absolutely nobody is using these hacks.

Especially given the fact that GGG really doesn't seem to care. There is nothing stopping people from cheating in this game, which is quite sad. Just look at CS or SC2, lots of hackers in both games and they have an anti-cheat system in place. In PoE there is no anti-cheat system, which makes cheating infinitely easier and free of risk.

Now, I have my own suspicions about who might be hacking, but I won't go as far as to accuse anyone specifically, because I have absolutely no evidence.

But it makes you wonder, if the developers don't care, what is the proper course of action to get cheaters banned? I don't think self-administered justice is the way to go, but there really is no other option, only problem is a lack of evidence in all (even hypothetical) cases.

Imagine an autist looking at PoE and coming to the conclusion that nobody in PoE cheats because nobody ever got banned. Just made me laugh out loud. Now I feel bad.
#1 Victim of Murphy's Law.
Last edited by SlixSC on Nov 28, 2013, 7:47:53 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info