ARE YOU GUYS FOR REAL ? SUCH ELITISTS

"
MGTopgun wrote:
I can see how retarded this community is :D

Thanks, Sir General Lumpalot!
I make music, you can listen and dl for free at https://analogmunky.bandcamp.com/music or https://soundcloud.com/analogmunky/tracks
Poor guy whining about bad spec computer. I'm not surprised. Get rich son and stop whine.

And for the love of god. Leave OT alone and crawl back to the basement you came from.
When a banker jumps out of a window, jump after him, that's where the money is.
Last edited by Xpire on Nov 27, 2013, 3:12:41 PM
yo guys i dunno what this thread is supposed to be about but that flower ground slam idea is amazing
[quote="Ludvator"]yes GGG fix lightspeed or i quit[/quote]
lololo u mad bro
I award you with most pointless thread award. Congratulations, sir.
'An open mind is like a Fortress with it's gates unbarred and unguarded'.
I am sooooo jealous!
"
bluefalcon74 wrote:
Before anyone accuses me of being a fanboy, I have been pretty critical of GGG over a couple issues. That being said, your drop in FPS framerates is likely due to your PC as was stated before. My PC is mid-low by present standards and I experience no FPS drops. It's important to remember that FPS drops and lag/desync are two separate issues, btw.

If OP can post his PC information it might be more helpful. I mean if you're using a low-end video card and Pentium 4 cpu you should expect some drops in FPS.

To the guy who plays Dead Space 3, etc. on max settings, and then PoE drops nearly unplayable, that is 100% software issues you're having. Reality is that if something works for 99.9% of the population, and you're in the 0.1% that is having issues, the trouble is always on your end.

"
But but but my other games work fine so... why...

That's the nature of PC gaming. Either figure out and fix what is causing your issues or buy a PS4 so you don't have to worry about stuff like that anymore.

"
A LOT of people say this game has no fps problems, and that is not true. Saying the game has no fps drops wont fix the fps drops by lying.

So, I'm supposed to tell you I have FPS problems, when I don't? And then you accuse me of lying because I didn't lie and tell you something you want to hear? What are you like 5 years old? I believe that YOU have FPS problems, but that doesn't mean everyone else is lying about it, it simply means we aren't having that issue. Hence, FIX YOUR PC.

What if I told you that whenever I Google something my computer crashes. I then state that Google is crashing my computer, and then accuse others of lying because their saying their computers aren't crashing?Seriously, how old are you? If you're determined to play PoE then fix your PC.

"
EVEN if i say desync makes this game unplayable

I completely agree that desync is an issue and should be fixed asap. SOmetimes the game is unplayable because of it. Not everyone is an "elitist". Maybe time you give up Youtube if it causes so much drama in your life.
Really now? I'm pretty sure a LOT of people are having issues with PoE. In fact, I've had a lot of people in a party apologize in-game for not helping out in a fight because they were having FPS issues. Then, when the guy with the witch using all the flashy skills left, we all were doing fine. I find it more likely that either you don't do parties or you have had less issues with people using flashy skills.
i fixed my pc and it works...

i have a i3 3ghz cpu, a Geforce650 (cheap low end both) and now poe works very well. i can play on max settings, i can play in groups and i have really rare desyncs. FPS Drops because of skillz are over, i got to lvl80+ and im still alive in nemesis...

yes i couldnt believe it before i bought the new pieces for my pc, but its like playing a different game now...
The elements are my allies.
The dead are my servants.
And fear...will be my closest friend.

Deutscher Global Channel "/global 4745"
youtube elitist elitisting me to be be elitist, dont try to elitist me, elitist!
btw u got an wooden pc, get on our lvl Kappa
PoE Wiki page: http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Path_of_Exile_Wiki
"
bjarky wrote:
youtube elitist elitisting me to be be elitist, dont try to elitist me, elitist!
btw u got an wooden pc, get on our lvl Kappa

elitist elitist elitist elitist elitist elitist elitist elitist, elitist elitist elitist elitist elitist, elitist!
elitist elitist elitist elitist elitist elitist, elitist elitist elitist elitist elitist
IGN: SplitEpimorphism

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info