ARE YOU GUYS FOR REAL ? SUCH ELITISTS

"
2074red2074 wrote:
Dude, I can play some fairly recent games (DotA, Civ V, Dead Space 3) on the max. I lag FRICKIN HARD on PoE when I'm in a party even though I have everything set to the lowest. I play Marauder so I don't have too much flashy shit to lag me when I'm solo.

Lag can be server-side, and that is where I think the issue is...

They are trying to troll because i say they game is shitty optimized. Like Athene said in one of his videos, elitist people feel attacked when you talk bad about the game.

Saying that the game is ok and it has no fps problems, wont help the game at all. But giving this criticism is the way to make the devs understand that the game is literally unplayable. My friend stopped playing in on his overclocked gaming PC where he can easily play any game from Starcraft 2 to Dota to World of Tanks to Firefall (check that game has insane graphics) and more games.

SO i dont really understand the need of defending this as it is not true, unless you link a video HERE with your 60 fps on a party with sporks and necros, unless then, you can go [removed by me] yourselves.
http://www.myit-media.de/the_end.html
"
MGTopgun wrote:
"
2074red2074 wrote:
Dude, I can play some fairly recent games (DotA, Civ V, Dead Space 3) on the max. I lag FRICKIN HARD on PoE when I'm in a party even though I have everything set to the lowest. I play Marauder so I don't have too much flashy shit to lag me when I'm solo.

They are trying to troll because i say they game is shitty optimized. Like Athene said in one of his videos, elitist people feel attacked when you talk bad about the game.

Saying that the game is ok and it has no fps problems, wont help the game at all. But giving this criticism is the way to make the devs understand that the game is literally unplayable. My friend stopped playing in on his overclocked gaming PC where he can easily play any game from Starcraft 2 to Dota to World of Tanks to Firefall (check that game has insane graphics) and more games.

SO i dont really understand the need of defending this as it is not true, unless you link a video HERE with your 60 fps on a party with sporks and necros, unless then, you can go [removed by me] yourselves.

I dont believe I tried to troll you at all.

I said, you were told things on youtube and came here to reply.

Way to ignore the sensible comments so you can feel better about your reaching argument.
And if you close your eyes, does it feel like your exalt almost hit this time~
wooden pcs are so retro. get a bamboo one :)
LLD BOTW spark/arc caster guide http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1133731
"
Eternallight wrote:
"
MGTopgun wrote:
"
2074red2074 wrote:

I dont believe I tried to troll you at all.

I said, you were told things on youtube and came here to reply.

Way to ignore the sensible comments so you can feel better about your reaching argument.

It is not about ignoring, me personally i dont care what people say on the internet, the funny thing is that A LOT of people say this game has no fps problems, and that is not true. Saying the game has no fps drops wont fix the fps drops by lying. They are just fucking elitists little [removed by me] who can't live without PoE and every single world you say bad about this, EVEN if i say desync makes this game unplayable, they will come and say, ''what is desync? i have never experienced desync and i play for 2 years'' kinda comments.

So much retard out there.
http://www.myit-media.de/the_end.html
Shit threads like this are killing OT.

OP is a Troll Master. Every thread has this shit tone to it.

Can you just ban this fucking guy already.

"
MGTopgun wrote:
I can see how retarded this community is :D
You can be the ripest, juiciest peach in the world,
and there’s still going to be somebody who hates peaches.
Hardlicker and I got censored last night, but this OK?
Before anyone accuses me of being a fanboy, I have been pretty critical of GGG over a couple issues. That being said, your drop in FPS framerates is likely due to your PC as was stated before. My PC is mid-low by present standards and I experience no FPS drops. It's important to remember that FPS drops and lag/desync are two separate issues, btw.

If OP can post his PC information it might be more helpful. I mean if you're using a low-end video card and Pentium 4 cpu you should expect some drops in FPS.

To the guy who plays Dead Space 3, etc. on max settings, and then PoE drops nearly unplayable, that is 100% software issues you're having. Reality is that if something works for 99.9% of the population, and you're in the 0.1% that is having issues, the trouble is always on your end.

"
But but but my other games work fine so... why...

That's the nature of PC gaming. Either figure out and fix what is causing your issues or buy a PS4 so you don't have to worry about stuff like that anymore.

"
A LOT of people say this game has no fps problems, and that is not true. Saying the game has no fps drops wont fix the fps drops by lying.

So, I'm supposed to tell you I have FPS problems, when I don't? And then you accuse me of lying because I didn't lie and tell you something you want to hear? What are you like 5 years old? I believe that YOU have FPS problems, but that doesn't mean everyone else is lying about it, it simply means we aren't having that issue. Hence, FIX YOUR PC.

What if I told you that whenever I Google something my computer crashes. I then state that Google is crashing my computer, and then accuse others of lying because their saying their computers aren't crashing?Seriously, how old are you? If you're determined to play PoE then fix your PC.

"
EVEN if i say desync makes this game unplayable

I completely agree that desync is an issue and should be fixed asap. SOmetimes the game is unplayable because of it. Not everyone is an "elitist". Maybe time you give up Youtube if it causes so much drama in your life.
Last edited by bluefalcon74 on Nov 26, 2013, 10:29:48 PM
"
"
MGTopgun wrote:
I can see how retarded this community is :D

Like you're doing it ANY favours...

HEY leave the boy with the wooden pc alone..
"
MGTopgun wrote:
I am GamingComunity1336 on Youtube. And those elitists are telling me that my PC is wooden and that the game has no FPS drops. Cool story bro, i want see more elitists cmon where you guys at, believe more in your words, such ego.

People keep playing Spectral Throw ? Why dont you make ground slam effect, id like to buy it...oh wait, im not supporting until fps is fixed.
Reply · 2
Hide replies

Fil kearney12 hours ago

Oh man... how about a groundslam that sprouts flowers on impact.
wut an awesome springtime idea.;
Reply · 3

promeusnightfall11 hours ago

Until fps is fixed?
Man time to upgrade your old wooden pc.
Reply · 10

Ghostx33910 hours ago

no clue what your talking about... fps is fine, well atleast for me... think it might be time to upgrade your pc...
Reply · 3

pant333ra110 hours ago

single core cpu? 256mb video card? 2gb ram?
Reply · 2

GamingComunity13369 hours ago

+promeusnightfall My old wooden PC plays the newest games on max.

but not this one from 2006. Time to be less elitist and more real
Reply ·

panameadeplm8 hours ago

+GamingComunity1336 This game is not from 2006 and retro platformers don't count as 'the newewst games'.
Reply ·

pant333ra18 hours ago

+GamingComunity1336
if your pc is playing "newest games" on max, there's no way you should be havin fps problems with PoE, get your shit together.
Reply ·

vycka12348 hours ago

+pant333ra1
Get off his case. PoE has notoriously bad optimization.
Reply ·

pant333ra17 hours ago

+vycka1234
it does have bad optimization, but if his PC can max out stuff like bf4 there's no way he's havin trouble with PoE, now for real...
Reply ·

Birsan Rafael7 hours ago

+GamingComunity1336 This game is released in 2013 retard, open beta started in 2012.
Reply ·

Diego Perete6 hours ago

My
- PC -
CPU: Core 2 Duo E7500 @2.93GHz- OC @3.30GHz;
RAM: Dual-Channel 4GB DDR3;
GPU: GeForce GT630 - OC.

And I play Path of Exile with EVERYTHING on max, always 60+ FPS.
Check your hardware and software, it's definatelly not the game...
Read more
Reply · 1

Lifeless961947 minutes ago

I've got a pretty shit PC, still get roughly 200fps when playing this game, and even in the worst possible cluster rooms i could get atleast 60fps if i turned off shadows :/
Reply ·

Nunya Bidness44 minutes ago (edited)

+GamingComunity1336
"New games" isn't very specific. I get the feeling you mean those 126 MB indie games that could be played on a potato or a rock.

Upgrade your PC. POE has no FPS issues.

my pc is awesome, change your wooden pc
top kek
"
Saying the game has no fps drops wont fix the fps drops by lying.

And saying "Fix your game, dammit!" won't do anyone any good either.

You need to accept the fact that the game's performance will vary from one PC to another and that there are those who don't experience the issue you describe. When these people say "I don't have that problem" it isn't necessarily trolling.

Just bitching about your FPS drops doesn't do anything to help solve whatever issues you may be having. Insisting that the issue is universal and everyone who says they don't have that problem is lying only serves to prevent finding a solution because you're wasting time with accusations rather than trying to find a common thread among people who *do* have FPS drops. Spend your time trying to find the cause, not wasting your time calling people liars for pointing out they don't have this problem.
Last edited by Thaelyn on Nov 27, 2013, 9:31:12 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info