Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

Tried to set up a decent DW Marauder Build for lvl 60 ~

I think ive learned, when using resolute techniques, you dont need to catch accuarcy nodes. So id remove the +5% Acc / 20 dex / 20 int - node at the beginning, and pick a Life one or something.

I was able to try Bloodmagic yesterday, and i have to say, man this is awesome :D, really going to pick this one in OB too. So far i also collected enough respec points so i might pick the endurance charges nodes.
"

I think ive learned, when using resolute techniques, you dont need to catch accuarcy nodes. So id remove the +5% Acc / 20 dex / 20 int - node at the beginning, and pick a Life one or something.

i am keeping it atm for dex and mainly int, you gotta have atleast some to use anger for example
"
holoas wrote:
I was able to try Bloodmagic yesterday, and i have to say, man this is awesome :D, really going to pick this one in OB too.

Do note it can be a pain in the arse with auras. If you want to run two auras which reserve 40% of your mana (HP), you can see why it would be annoying. But oh well, there is a downside to everything...
Life is tough... but it is tougher if you're stupid.
"
VenatorPoE wrote:
"
holoas wrote:
I was able to try Bloodmagic yesterday, and i have to say, man this is awesome :D, really going to pick this one in OB too.

Do note it can be a pain in the arse with auras. If you want to run two auras which reserve 40% of your mana (HP), you can see why it would be annoying. But oh well, there is a downside to everything...

I noticed that today when i was trying out vitality aura... went from 1300 Hp ~ to like 600-700
But im doing well with anger i think. Got almost now mana(life) costs, and already a shit ton of lifeleech and hp regen.
Your build is still a bit funky, I don't see why you are going up toward the Templar tree and topleft. Much better Life nodes and stuff near Duelist tree.

I've made some revisions (based off the build I'm using - DW Sword Marauder)

LMK what you think.

Process:
1)
Pulled out of all the upward Skills, as it is too heavy of an investment IMO. You can go toward similar level of defense (not as much) but have a lot more DPS nodes around you. This branch kind of just goes nowhere.
2) Elemental Adaption is for late game, pulled that out for now.

Now we have 16 extra points.
3) Any Marauder worth his salt will tell you that "Enemy Crit Strike Mult Reduction - 15%" is basically the best Node you have. It makes the class. Grabbing both for 30% along with Heart of the Gladiator beside it. This linked up the tree, so now I can remove the three +10 STR node chain above, freeing up these skills.
**Note** Versatility is accuracy(useless) but +20 Agi and +20 Int for what it's worth is one of the best nodes in the entire skill tree. This is optional for early game, to help you out then take it out later.
4) Picking up two 12% Life nodes south of Blood Drinker - 11 points left.
5) Bravado (15%) and Gallantry (15%) for 6 points at far south of the tree, and then the Armor Nodes into Arcane Efficiency. I put the last skill moving up toward Water Dancing.
Above Iron Reflexes there is Ambidexterity , I'm guessing you will pick that up in the future. I think you just have to pick what weapon specialty you want to focus with, I went with Swords since there are like 4-5 node trees around where you're at now. Convenient and I like swords. Hope this helped.
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEBAecFLQ6tGNsZLiECIWAn7Si1KaUq9jAZMgk2ujboOlJAoEOcUFBWBFcNWGNfP2BLYIhhUmSjZ4ByqXTtdPF673uMfNmDfIZgjM-euZ7Nn8unMKgHrKq53cbY0iHUj9lh5FHnru9O8i_ynPZI975USedS7w4UIFBHKNvf7x3KEiBei8_4VamXtKy64dqE7w==
Last edited by Slardarxt on Jan 12, 2013, 2:15:15 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info