Content Update 1.0.2 Video Preview

It is already Thursday in most of the US friend. It is currently 12:39 PM CST so either patch is not happening because of issue with it or they forgot to hit the magic update server button before they left for the day lol.
"
RainBabe42 wrote:
axes looks awesome cant wait to find one :) when does this patch come out in NZ? its Thursday so it be Wednesday and USA right?

"
illusive_21 wrote:
It is already Thursday in most of the US friend. It is currently 12:39 PM CST so either patch is not happening because of issue with it or they forgot to hit the magic update server button before they left for the day lol.

actually if im not mistaken its friday for them. probably im guessing somewhere around 12-3pm CST would be when i would expect it to actually push to us.

i wonder why its not here since it says the 27th on the log in screen and its now the 28th. :(
Last edited by M0rO on Nov 28, 2013, 2:04:27 AM
"
M0rO wrote:
"
RainBabe42 wrote:
axes looks awesome cant wait to find one :) when does this patch come out in NZ? its Thursday so it be Wednesday and USA right?

"
illusive_21 wrote:

actually if im not mistaken its friday for them. probably im guessing somewhere around 12-3pm CST would be when i would expect it to actually push to us.

i wonder why its not here since it says the 27th on the log in screen and its now the 28th. :(

Friday? I'm sure thursday just started for US local. Should be right after 2am EST atm.

They did miss the launch of the new patch anyhow.
Last edited by Norodian on Nov 28, 2013, 2:07:32 AM
aww so one more day to go

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info