Content Update 1.0.2 Video Preview

"
We're expecting to deploy the update on Wednesday (US time)

And what time is that exactly?
IGN: Kebehsenuf
Anyone know if quests are going to give storm call?
Last edited by blee999 on Dec 2, 2013, 10:35:28 AM
"
And what time is that exactly?

Yes that ^
What time roughly folks? Its nearly 4pm CST and that would be what 10pm NZ time?
Hi

It's weds getting towards evening, patch?
Can't wait to get me a pilgrim hat.

cheers
Conan: Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.
Never dance with the Devil because a dance with the Devil could last you forever...
-I thought what I'd do was,I'd Pretend I was one of those deaf mutes-
Nullus Anxietas:)
1.0.2 when????
[Hardcore league]
IGN: Jeria / Metalgrid
When is the patch live? Everytime there is a patch day scheduled I have crap connection. Its the 27th us but I have not received the patch via the launcher is patch live or not? if no when????
For people wondering what quest they can hope to recieve Storm Call from, probably Breaking Some Eggs (normal). This is based solely off the fact that it requires level 28 at gem level 8, and when compared to other quest rewards we can see this starting at the Breaking Some Eggs quest rewards like Firestorm and Cold Snap. Just my opinion though, it might be later like Brutus, or drop only ;( That is... if GGG ever even releases the patch...
axes looks awesome cant wait to find one :) when does this patch come out in NZ? its Thursday so it be Wednesday and USA right?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info