Descent: Champions Information

"
Renahud wrote:
Sounds better than the real game :)

More loot, exile drop an item for each slot, choices that matter... THIS is what end-game/maps should look like.

Exiles already drop an item from each slot.
S L O W E R
Im so excited! Will love this race for sure and then ill give that positive feedback!
Thanks GGG! yum yum yum
Path of Exile - RNG based hoarding simulator
Mirror of Kalandra drop, ohh boy, that'll be my first if it ever happens.
IGN: ArcZero
©ArcZero™
"
Zoen wrote:
"
In the starting area, you'll receive provisions from a chest. The contents of these chests differ by class and contain basic skills and white items. There are also two chests that contain special Unique items. You can pick one from each chest to aid you with the challenge.

Sometimes I wish the starting provision chests could be opened and the items collected prior to the "start" of the race; that way you actually have time to look over your gear and gem selection and plan accordingly instead of the current "3 seconds to grab what you want and sprint ahead" thing it is now.

You mean like a race?
Super stoked for this. 'Better than the actual game' crossed my mind as well. Not really i guess, but daaaamn is this gonna be a blast. Rearranging my life around the first event. :)
SC: 95 97 93 96 100 93 94 93 94 95 96 97 94 93 94
HC RIP: 94 96
Character archive: view-thread/963707
Don't drop mirrors in these races. Just take them off the list. I can't imagine how horrible it would be to drop on during Descent or Endless Ledge.
Awwwwwwessooooooooooome. I really can't wait to try this out.
"
majesw wrote:
Don't drop mirrors in these races. Just take them off the list. I can't imagine how horrible it would be to drop on during Descent or Endless Ledge.

I never understood peoples inability to separate the loot that drops in races with the loot in the regular game in their head. Do you really feel entitled to it that bad? I'd make a race event that dropped nothing but mirrors and exalted orbs from every enemy and no one could take them out.
"Danger is like jello, there's always room for more."
http://www.twitch.tv/vejita00
"
"
majesw wrote:

I never understood peoples inability to separate the loot that drops in races with the loot in the regular game in their head. Do you really feel entitled to it that bad? I'd make a race event that dropped nothing but mirrors and exalted orbs from every enemy and no one could take them out.

All those orbs and mirrors and nothing to use them on, because no base items drop.

Some people might go mad :D
Awesome event!!! Looking forward to this but... schedule sucks :(

Hard to please all time zones but still... the only one this week end is 6pm sunday for EST. Why only 1?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info