"Prominent forum users"

ive seen more poeple picked for beta that have never posted one thing in forums wtf and some that get chosen mins after they sign up id like an invite please if any one that can send one my way is listening
What I can't believe, is how much time a day I spend with this game and yet I have never played it. *Shakes head*.
I have gone from trolling for every bit of information regarding Diablo 3, to completely dropping D3 altogether and spending all my spare time on this site.
When the day comes I get a key or the open beta starts, I am pretty sure my wife is going to divorce me :D
Failing at wrongdoing doesn't absolve you of your attempt at wrongdoing. It just makes you a failure.

- WhiteBoy88
"
vintorez wrote:

Lol

Pretty much. People active since December still dont have keys, yet people from one day ago are still bitching they are waiting too long.

Truly lol.
It is worth the wait. I finally started playing today and I am in love with it.

But in all seriousness I really think user's who show they are willing to help others to the best of their ability and not just spam should be given an extra chance to get into beta.

I for one will be looking for these people when I get spare keys so keep up the good post's and you may be spotted and given a key just like I was.

P.S. Also check out my thread linked in my sig. :D
ive also signed up for the d3 beta lol i wonder which will snag me first probley d3 seeing as i got picked to play in the cata beta actually i signed up for the d3 beta before poe
i just want to get into the beta so i could let others know how i feel about the mechanics...and to have loads of fun lol

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info