[1.2.x] Oos' Crit Dagger Capped Block Ranger (Reave / Flicker / Double Strike) Acrobatics or IR

"
Shaghar wrote:
hi ,

i will be using this guide when the new leagues go up in the patch, i do have a ranged player so i would like to play something different that is semi affordable , really enjoyed reading your guide

anything else i need to know before the patch comes out ?

cheers

Shagahr

Hmm, I think everything has been said already for fresh starts. I'll update the main post with the new skill tree though.

"
DiaBLoKoR137 wrote:
hellos

I know that you are geared dagger, I'd have an opinion I want to build a storage tank absolutely, I prick in your own original idea of direct duelist with a sword for me, can I have an opinion if my build just be viable?

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgIAm42v6wguAtDbVXSu0359dXiu_rpI7hutPeK309fLGtv5Y-4OFfC95lb6o-cj9jpYBfn8xcv17_AEfqOK3Q0xsFpIhxmbJjqzkApbr-cP6NYyAU4q6xTN6t72shkppbZB2j3PemqTG5fV7biMwA_STb6nbmmE2WVNWNsl30d-U98b-qvFm4Osr6QZhO_nkQHcdO3Dhr6Keu94DWBL0EepblivBS0a2abPbEZGaTboQKBybAHnhykhYJ65Mgmfy6cwdPHBB_e-1FLXfgbuNDWXcGMX53Rh4ofbpn_tQbGztUhte1VLJpWMNha_8-pwUnDV

You probably wont need those +30 skill point nodes or the resistance nodes, so planning a 120 point build around them isn't worth it. If you're getting Unwavering Stance then you wont need Heart of the Oak; the 1% regen isn't worth two points.

I had a play around with your build:

Because you're sword base I would drop crit and probably go with Carcass Jack + Conc Effect, then you can maxime physical damage on the passive tree and don't have to go up to the shadow tree for crit.

Something like that would be better for you I think. If you wanted to go crit with swords you'll only have about 25-35% crit, so going Carcass Jack + Conc Effect instead will be better.
IGN: @Oos
Damn missed out on that dagger...frigging night shifts.
hellos

I know that you are geared dagger, I'd have an opinion I want to build a storage tank absolutely, I prick in your own original idea of direct duelist with a sword for me, can I have an opinion if my build just be viable?

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgIAm42v6wguAtDbVXSu0359dXiu_rpI7hutPeK309fLGtv5Y-4OFfC95lb6o-cj9jpYBfn8xcv17_AEfqOK3Q0xsFpIhxmbJjqzkApbr-cP6NYyAU4q6xTN6t72shkppbZB2j3PemqTG5fV7biMwA_STb6nbmmE2WVNWNsl30d-U98b-qvFm4Osr6QZhO_nkQHcdO3Dhr6Keu94DWBL0EepblivBS0a2abPbEZGaTboQKBybAHnhykhYJ65Mgmfy6cwdPHBB_e-1FLXfgbuNDWXcGMX53Rh4ofbpn_tQbGztUhte1VLJpWMNha_8-pwUnDV
IG DiaBLoKoR137
Thank you very much for your own analysis, I wanted to know I would have enough intelligence to use aura (clarity, grace, etc.) 24 intelligence seems little, I want to use blue gems the little I not? And level défence shield I can collect the ruthless mode?

sorry I started the game;)

Last thing I duelist at first, I suppose?
IG DiaBLoKoR137
Last edited by DiaBLoKoR137 on Mar 2, 2014, 5:45:12 PM
And if I'm looking for blood magic ? what do you think ?
IG DiaBLoKoR137
"
DiaBLoKoR137 wrote:
Thank you very much for your own analysis, I wanted to know I would have enough intelligence to use aura (clarity, grace, etc.) 24 intelligence seems little, I want to use blue gems the little I not? And level défence shield I can collect the ruthless mode?

sorry I started the game;)

Last thing I duelist at first, I suppose?

You may need to get a +30 int node, and maybe +30 int on gear, then you can run all int gems.
You can start as Duelist or Ranger, both work.
You wont need Bloodmagic, you can just get 2% mana leech on gear, and when you attack you'll leech back all your mana, allowing you to constantly attack with no issues.

Good luck.
thank you very much finally I would take no node intelligence, I'm falling well reflechis and almost like a build to you direct me I would use another will

thank you very much for your help ;)
IG DiaBLoKoR137
Hi, thanks for this build. I followed it and I'm doing around 16-17 dps tooltip :D

Easy clearing and fairly tanky. Still need a few more nodes but I love it!

here are my items so far!

"
nikefuel01 wrote:
Hi, thanks for this build. I followed it and I'm doing around 16-17 dps tooltip :D

Easy clearing and fairly tanky. Still need a few more nodes but I love it!

here are my items so far!

Decent gear. I'd replace the belt with a hp/res belt then you can upgrade to more dps focused jewelry, but apart from that looking solid. Glad you enjoying it.
"
Decent gear. I'd replace the belt with a hp/res belt then you can upgrade to more dps focused jewelry, but apart from that looking solid. Glad you enjoying it.

Yea, the jewelry you have is OP, maybe someday :) I need to change it out, but I'm out of currency

btw you were right about the concentration effect. it sucks. My dps spikes but it clears so much slower vs. increased area of effect. I usually just swap out the 2 when I'm about to face a single boss.

I also have increased crit too.

Good luck Man and I appreciate the work you put into making this build for us.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info