[1.2.x] Oos' Crit Dagger Capped Block Ranger (Reave / Flicker / Double Strike) Acrobatics or IR

Hello Oos the block legend,

I've seen your new stat you cap all your ressit to 80%, how did you manage to do that? Did you got an upgrade on your item to achieve that? Love it with your build. Gives me hope to play more when im just about to quit haha.
"
rackdose wrote:
Hello Oos the block legend,

I've seen your new stat you cap all your ressit to 80%, how did you manage to do that? Did you got an upgrade on your item to achieve that? Love it with your build. Gives me hope to play more when im just about to quit haha.

Oos was just showing his spell block while he is wearing this shield.

Btw loving the build mate, got me from 85 to lvl 90 in no time. Died once due to stupidity.
items shop: 364086
ign: [ICU]missuse
if you like to HLD, add me
inactive in game atm, PM me if you need something.
Ohh yeah 5% to all maximum resist, well thank you for your time to show me dear missuse :)
Hey man, nice build. i'm gonna try it.

3. Questions:

1. I wanna go CI, would you recommend?
2. How do you cover for not using a life leech gem?
3. how do you deal with getting stunned?

Thanks!
IGN: Ghost_Prototype (100 Shadow - Std)
Remember The Name - Endgame mapping guild. Thread - #1196726
Last edited by GnGEmpire on Feb 20, 2014, 6:46:54 PM
"
Hey man, nice build. i'm gonna try it.

3. Questions:

1. I wanna go CI, would you recommend?
2. How do you cover for not using a life leech gem?
3. how do you deal with getting stunned?

Thanks!

1. I mostly play life builds and haven't spent time to adapt this to go CI. I think life based allows you to pick up more damage nodes and have a larger effective health pool.

A quick draft of a CI tree:

It's probably inefficient but you don't really gain anything by going CI, only Vaal Pact. But you lose damage and it has very low ES, so you'd have to drop more damage/block nodes to get ES from the witch start. Maybe look over Invalesco's old dagger CI builds and see his tree, but I'd say life is superior.

2. Because most of you damage is physical you can get leech on gear. The 3% leech on Crest shield is enough to hit the life leech cap when killing AOE. I get extra leech on jewelry to hit the cap on single target too.

3. Having a high HP pool and also using Heart of the Oak passive. Some big physical bosses or a group of charging Rhoas will stun me, but only for a split second, it doesn't really interfere with gameplay. If you chose to go CI I'd recommend trying to grab Unwavering Stance because the necklace slot is very important for DPS in crit dagger builds.
IGN: @Oos
Last edited by Oos on Feb 21, 2014, 5:44:08 AM
Thanks man, appreciate the feedback
IGN: Ghost_Prototype (100 Shadow - Std)
Remember The Name - Endgame mapping guild. Thread - #1196726
I don't know why but how do you get 80 percent chance to hit with no passive investment or gear or gem? Must be because of your high dex? Or maybe I read something wrong. :)
"
wenhao232 wrote:
I don't know why but how do you get 80 percent chance to hit with no passive investment or gear or gem? Must be because of your high dex? Or maybe I read something wrong. :)

What is your chance to hit?
80% is pretty low and I don't have any accuracy on gear unfortunately, but it's based off my level. The accuracy stat on your character sheet is innacurate really, feels like I hit a lot more than 80% so I wouldn't worry about it too much. But try get accuracy on gear if you can also (helm/jewelry).
So you don't really need to invest into accuracy? Wow. I always thought you would have to for a crit build. Normally I have leveled crit characters to around act 1 merc and given up beacause the chance to hit was already 80 and low attack speed meant it was incredibly fustrating. I always assumed it would go down further and further as I levelled up.
"
wenhao232 wrote:
So you don't really need to invest into accuracy? Wow. I always thought you would have to for a crit build. Normally I have leveled crit characters to around act 1 merc and given up beacause the chance to hit was already 80 and low attack speed meant it was incredibly fustrating. I always assumed it would go down further and further as I levelled up.

I would invest into accuray on gear if possible, but I got to level 91 without any on gear or tree and didn't really have issues with it. You attack so fast so if you miss you can follow it up with a hit within a millisecond.

The build is very point starved but the 20% accuracy node at Ranger start is good, and ideally you'll want accuracy on helm/jewelry.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info