We players want an Auction House.

"
"
Finkenstein wrote:
Hi

I think the advent of a gold oriented system also attributed to why AH sucked in D3 but in POE we don't got gold we got orbs thus we have a variety to sell from unlike only just one commodity:gold.

I am all for AH system but equally think if we could somehow have better in game searching for items, trade channel sucks!

Maybe we will have a AH Master? lol.

cheers

Variety? Everything costs a bunch of ex now. Show me someone who trades for alts and fusings and alchs and such.

i do all the time, stop assuming so much and antagonizing all the time with your ridiculous blanket statements
"
thefredz wrote:
"
"
Finkenstein wrote:
Hi

I think the advent of a gold oriented system also attributed to why AH sucked in D3 but in POE we don't got gold we got orbs thus we have a variety to sell from unlike only just one commodity:gold.

I am all for AH system but equally think if we could somehow have better in game searching for items, trade channel sucks!

Maybe we will have a AH Master? lol.

cheers

Variety? Everything costs a bunch of ex now. Show me someone who trades for alts and fusings and alchs and such.

i do all the time, stop assuming so much and antagonizing all the time with your ridiculous blanket statements

So youre saying im wrong then? Stop attacking me and tell me who prices their stuff as anything but chaos or ex.
"

So youre saying im wrong then? Stop attacking me.

nope just pointing out the obvious here.
Leagues - Need a "Self Found" checkbox option with its own ranking, no trading and all drops (the important ones) permanent/player bound, can go single player or groups makes no difference. Drop rates/recipes may need recalibration for this mode. Satisfies the (ever growing amount of?) players bothered by 'PayToWin' markets, changes little for GGG, they get to sell the neat visuals/tabs all the same. Both the players and the company win.

Auction House? - Self found option satisfies the purists, for all other players trading is a constant, whether its 5 minutes in chat to trade for currency or 5 minutes online to pay real money for currency, IT IS A CONSTANT, accept or ignore, changes nothing. Until a fix exist I rather have GGG/players handling the market than 3rd party sites. I for one say yes to Acution House, and would like to see reasons (not biased or based on inexperience/lack of knowing better) as to why having one is detrimental.

IMO Action House inside the game accessed by a special NPC is more immersive/interesting.
Trade chat can stay the same, its good for a quick trade or value checks or special deals & etc.
"It is a cruel joke that man was born with more intent than Life."
Last edited by ramosmichel on Aug 1, 2014, 10:23:13 PM
SFL and AH are very very old arguments, both of them has the same chances to come out as HL3 to be released in 2014.

it's just not interesting.

you need an AH? poe.xyz

you prefer SFL? go play alone.

One day maybe we'll have a better searching tool inside the game to find the trades we're looking for; but the SFL is just a caprice of those blinded by greed.
♦▲◄▼►▲♦ @Kadush ♦▲◄▼►▲♦
Both are legitimate claims that would improve the game, I can sympathize to that :)
"It is a cruel joke that man was born with more intent than Life."
Last edited by ramosmichel on Aug 2, 2014, 12:15:31 AM
"
ramosmichel wrote:
Both are legitimate claims that would improve the game, I can sympathize to that :)

please define improvement in your opinion ;)
♦▲◄▼►▲♦ @Kadush ♦▲◄▼►▲♦
please ban him :D
i hate you redditors, you know who you are
"
Vendy wrote:
I think an auction house would help to sell items.

The exact opposite is true.
We (referring to myself) don't want an auction house. especially not now GGG tries to balance crafting with trading.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info