SHARP's Dual Strike STEEL CANNON Build / GUIDE + VIDs.. recons. for SotV (68k dps)

b
b
Can you please let me know what this build will be like with a new soultaker?

Will the damage be signifcantly lower?

Not sure i want to build it is its terribly low..
"
Can you please let me know what this build will be like with a new soultaker?

Will the damage be signifcantly lower?

Not sure i want to build it is its terribly low..

Non-legacy Soul Takers have around 18% lower dps with respect to Legacies..
So, ofc the overall dps will be lower but not terribly.. U will be slower on maps with non-lagacy thats all..
b
can you give a hint how you will go with the non-soultaker version?
"
can you give a hint how you will go with the non-soultaker version?

If I had 1Hs around 300 dps I would release the new version but unfortunately I dont have any and no one up to now borrowed his/her weapon to me for 1-2 days ( ofc with a deposit).. Anyway it is too late any more since I use the scion character atm for the new CI Immortal Version.

Now a short hint for non-STaker version:
1- The build is exactly same.
2- Items same
3- Skill gem and all supports are same except one gem: U will get out a red gem and replace it wit Blood Magic 20lvl gem
4- U will use all your mana for auras as if u have soul taker and will use your life for skill gem.. There will be np at all since your dps will be high enough to full your life back rapidly.

thats all..

enjoy..
b
hey serlev I am new to the world of melee in PoE and was wondering if you have any advice or input for someone in my position that's interested in using your guide & build?
Chris plz

Gimme good RNG
"
hey serlev I am new to the world of melee in PoE and was wondering if you have any advice or input for someone in my position that's interested in using your guide & build?

Oh my dear friend I would make a guide for that subject but not possible atm for me; it takes a lot of time. But I am sure there are common guides for melees alrdy if you just Google it.
Really so sorry.. if u have some specific questions I try to help with pleasure..

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info