SHARP's Dual Strike STEEL CANNON Build / GUIDE + VIDs.. recons. for SotV (68k dps)

b
b
she is 80 lvl and new dps is recorded..
reached 81 lvl.. new dps : 68000
hi serlev, you NEVER mentioned this guide..!! THIS IS WAT I WANT...!!!!
sooo....how should i start?? lol

all my gear is CI oriented...oh boy ill have to change all, i dont care i love it..! 70k dps MANNNN..!!! OP
"
hi serlev, you NEVER mentioned this guide..!! THIS IS WAT I WANT...!!!!
sooo....how should i start?? lol

all my gear is CI oriented...oh boy ill have to change all, i dont care i love it..! 70k dps MANNNN..!!! OP

This is my first guide.. then Life based Classical Immortal build was borned from this stell cannon and finally CI Immortal..
Steel Cannon is not as solid as CI Immortal.. u can never ever be afk even for 2 seconds.. U must be fully concentrated always, the build pomps adrenaline continously :)

Steel Cannon has the most dps value but is the weakest on defence side such that u die if u cant find something to hit while specially range group of mobs attack to u :(
This is suitable for the friends having steady internet connection and have no serious desync problem.

I got a new idea while leveling Petoo for steel cannon: what if I get Vaal Pact for CI Immortal and increase her dps significantly by sacrificing some block ?!.. I will try this new idea soon, if all goes well we will have Part 4 : Steel Cannon CI Immortal.. much higher dps with powerful defence thnx to blocking + Aegis and very high instant Life Leeching..

Pls wait some more.. fully respecting is painful , needs lots of regrets.. First, Lets see the result of test runs with new part 4 build..

enjoy..
Last edited by serlev on Mar 19, 2014, 12:30:46 PM
will you be able to reach 70k+ dps??
"
will you be able to reach 70k+ dps??

Impossible.. We have a shield instead of a 2nd 1H weapon :)
At most it will be around 45+ ; but she is 91 LvL.. Petoo has reached her 68k dps at 81 LvL..

Thats why I always say Steel Cannon has much more dps but not as solid as others.. If fully concentrated + a good internet connection + a reasonable desync problem; Steel Cannon is quite good build. I cant say it is Over-powered as I say for CI Immortal with new 1.1 SotV Life Leeching mechanic.

It is a different play style and have a different fun.. killing all mobs around in a sec and getting map Bosses down so quick is another story.. If u like this style , np then.. steel cannon is for u..

enjoy..
yeah i think steel cannon is more for me..! i like to kill quick :) I will be careful not to die tho.!!

now, how do i make the transition from CI immortal to steel cannon?? how do I start any idea?

I already have the ST, the helmet, and I will easily find the rings+belt in my stash/poexyz.

I was looking at weapons now, but i need your help on that, because idk if it can be a hybrid (phys+ele) or is it better pure phys. Please help me out.

Also, isnt better to put abyssus on and NOT cast one of the auras?? 4 instead of 5.
"
yeah i think steel cannon is more for me..! i like to kill quick :) I will be careful not to die tho.!!

First of all pls wait my test runs to see if all ok with the build I have done atm.. Or u can start immediately but u will be rdy to respect again and again if I am wrong and change the build :)

Since we r not CI any more and wish not to waste a red socket for a LL gem (we wont use LL gem at all unless if we r forced to have it against 77-78 Map Bosses; we will test soon ) and get necessary LL value from Blood Rage, pls get chaos resist up to 55+ (cap is better ofc)..

2nd 1H: pure pDPS is best.. if it has a small portion of elem. dmg it is ok too..

These are the items I use atm for Petoo on leveling:

Finally the build I use atm for 81 LvL Petoo.. I repeat it is not matured yet:

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAAAdwDlg48EZYUcRcvGYUZiho4Gmwajxv6HNwdFB2qJKol3ymlKjgzljWSNug26TpSOyhBjEKjRIFGcUd-SshOKlPfVcZV1livWNtZ82BDYEtk52VNZp5qk249bmluqm-ecLtyqXM_dO12CHgNeu982X5Zf8aApILkgwmE2YTviPGKr49GkBGQVZMnm4ObtZ_LpBmnhKlurKq0DLXytkG-ir6nvrzAD8AawzrKSs9l0NDSTdXt4YjjauoY8Yrz3fba9zL46_rS-wk=

enjoy
Last edited by serlev on Mar 19, 2014, 2:55:55 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info