[Nemesis]RaizQT's Immortal Dom.Blow Summoner build (1.1.1b UPDATED)

It seems a large portion of your damage comes from the dominated minions.

Would it not be more efficient to focus entirely on dominating blow, or am I missing something about the importance of the zombies/spectres?
Can you post your gear?
Also, what do u do about storm heralds and soul eaters? They wipe all my minions

I just died late 60s with this build(my fault) and rerolled it as marauder.

Thank you
"
GrantAres wrote:
It seems a large portion of your damage comes from the dominated minions.

Would it not be more efficient to focus entirely on dominating blow, or am I missing something about the importance of the zombies/spectres?

Spectres do the most damage with this build since they dont get so clumped up. Zombies are just meatshields :)
IGN - RaizQT
"
hahnjoelo wrote:
Can you post your gear?
Also, what do u do about storm heralds and soul eaters? They wipe all my minions

I just died late 60s with this build(my fault) and rerolled it as marauder.

Thank you

Blah i completly forgot about this topic. i sold all my gear, but all of it was self found and i only played for 2-3 weeks in this league before i decided i could use a change of gameplay. So the gear was super cheap :)
IGN - RaizQT
Im interesd in what you would run as a 6L chest without soultaker. And the 6L with a soultaker.

Thanks.
Looks like a fun build, thank you for posting. I have a marauder I could respec into this... hmmm
"
digitaltaje wrote:
Im interesd in what you would run as a 6L chest without soultaker. And the 6L with a soultaker.

Thanks.

Probably minion damage. and for the soul taker minion dmg + minion speed most likely :) then again i didnt put in much though into this ^^
IGN - RaizQT
any updates after 1.1???
PoE nowadays looks more and more like a fork server with tons of custom weird experimental stuff rather than original game with carefully thought out balance brough live to players.
could the author or anyone who plays this build redo the skill tree please.

also it would be great to give some ideas on passive skills at level 20, 40, 60, 80.

thanks
@grim3134

I've been levelling up this build and I can completely agree with the OP that you don't really want to level as a summoner. Your dps and minion survivability just aren't there until you hit about the 50 mark. Last night I picked up Bones of Ullr for the extra spectre/zombie and things really are starting to take off a bit more. Only thing that brings me to a screaming halt is voidbearers in cruel docks.

I levelled as a searing bond dual totem character just since searing bond is pretty OP early on. I'd suggest that route or perhaps spectral throw if you have a nice 2-hander like Geoffries Baptism or whatnot. This is my first char in the Ambush league so no stockpile of goodies for him like that on hand.

At level 52 I can run around with 6 zombies, 2 spectres, and the totems/dominated minions while pretty much melting everything aside from the afore-mentioned void bearer packs and the Uniques at the end of the corrupted areas. Once I get the mana reservation nodes, I'm expecting my minions will become a little better off in surviving as I should be able to run Purity of Elements along with Vitality. I've posted my build to date below and it worked pretty well for me despite my crap gear.

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEAAnEEswZJE2wZLhmFGmwkqicvJ-0qEyynMfs26TwtPfxBh0z_WGNZ81orXz9mnmebaqxyqXzZf-OCx4hAjM-QM5tYna6iAKPypKymrKcIrKqvbLc-vJ_AGsMTxPbFisauxtjT-9SP2QvjauOf5FHvDvAf8i_2SPno-tI=

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info