Giving Away Another Beta Key /closed

been waiting 1 day, I know that might not seem like a very long time BUT you know at least I'm not lying, so I'm hoping my honesty compels to do the right thing and pick me over these other lovely gentlemen b/c i would like to play the game (see, more quality honesty right there)

PS: if i was a chick, i would totally have ur babies
i wait since may and i want to play with my friends :)
Last edited by ptfe89 on Dec 26, 2012, 6:09:50 AM
Give it to me, simple and clear.
-
Last edited by Eutrix on Oct 24, 2013, 12:58:20 PM
Hello,

I've been waiting a couple of days, since I decided to give this a shot after I left D3. I've been playing WoW, D1, D2 and D3 and heard about PoE at Kripparians youtube channel. The game seems promising unlike Diablo 3. So here I am and eager to give it a shot and try it out and see what it brings. ;)

Thanks!
Waiting for a key like ca 3. Months as my friend got his key.
He told me how many possiblitiys this game have and the difficulty which is included in the game.
Currently im looking for a game like Diablo III, which have more options, which Path of Exile definitly have.
Joined in august.

I don't have paypall or credit card.
I don't hate DIII.

ty!
I have been waiting patiently since April to get a beta key. I had no idea that i would have to wait longer than 9 months! As far as the community goes, I always seem to find the really odd and out of the way bugs that no one else does. I think that if I had access to this game it would be good for the community as far as bug finding. From my own perspective, I am going absolutely crazy waiting to play this game. This game looks amazing, and I cannot wait to get my hands on it and play it until the wee hours of the morning even though I have work the next day. Man do I want to play this game so bad I can taste it. Also, I have no credit card or paypal. :(
I've been waiting for keep for 4.5 months now :(
omg it's since 20/12/2012 that i'm here, outside my house waiting for a key to enter. :(

sigh it's cold here... plz let me go home :( i need a key...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info