Giving Away Another Beta Key /closed

These people that complain about waiting for a few months amuse me. Ive been waiting for 14 months now. lol.
Waiting since august.

Im dying to hit the ladders.
I have been waiting but not for Path of Exile, for Diablo III. I thought that "Hey! DIII is here this is going to be the game of the century! A legacy of DII". I bought the 60$ game. I regretted it ever since. It was not FUN in DIII. Itemization is a joke, story is linear, characters are limited, many many many bugs, bots, hackers and the like. I feel really down dumping all that money for a game where I didn't even enjoy. Now Path of Exile pops in my screen while I was browsing Diablo forums. I saw it again. The nostalgia I had when I was playing DII. It came rushing in me again. The gameplay looks promising as in really really promising. The graphics aren't the best, but who cares about that anyway? I really wanted to play this game. But I have no beta key. It would be an honor if you can give me one.
hello :D
I'm waiting since april this year and I want the key to actually test the game, because I played diablo 3 and didnt like the atmosphere and the new auctionhouse(srsly worst auctionhouse ever >.<). So I played PoE at a open weekend and I really liked it, so I wanna play it a little bit more :D
I just found this game while I was browsing the vast space known as youtube, and this game looked really appealing to me, I would really like to get into this game asap. Thank you
Been over 1 year. Do I really need another reason ? :(
all the way since may, i need something a bit more casual than League of Legends to fill my time, and i got in during one of the stress test weekends and this game was seriously great.

i've been intently checking my email and waiting on it since.
I only signed up the other day, but I've been wanting to play this for several months now. I have beta'd many games, Including many Mobas, MMoRPGs, and Dungeon Crawlers. I hope you all give me the chance to try this amazing looking game. It really does look and feel great just from what I've seen. Can't wait to try it out. Thanks again

AGC
IGN: AuraMeThis
Did before it was cool:
Searing Bond Quad Curse
Consuming Dark/Bino's ED/Contagion

wich means august 25 of 2011.
can you feel my pain?

:(
I heard of PoE by reading this thread. So I been waiting for about 10seconds. Seems justified to me.

:)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info