ZiggyD's Etheral Knives Mana Shield Scion/Shadow Build Guide - Hardcore (Updated for 1.1)

"
scorburel wrote:
What Offensive Curse would be optimal?
Thx

Projectile weakness. Take a little effort to actually read the guide, it's right below the "curses" part which is only 3 lines to read.
Hello, I was considering running freeze mine setup with this build since I think its great utility to have. The stat requirements are covered so the only real problem is getting the gem slots.

I'm not a big fan of decoy, so plan to only use the CoDT one. I would put the Bear Trap + Cull + IR on a weapon swap and use Artic Armor + Curse + Faster Casting on my wand. This lets me use one of my 4L's for freeze mine + ele prolif + inc aoe + cold pen.

Any reason this couldn't work? I'm not sure if Frostbite is necessary to perma freeze or not.
IGN: adrft
Would be nice if you could post more of a breakdown of skills for say 0-20, 20-40, etc. kind of hard to follow
If you get a GCP really early in game where your EK is still around level 5 should you go ahead and use it on EK? Or would you still use it on another skill?
g'day mate, ziggyd here
http://poebuilder.com/#character/AAAAAgAABS0IZwthDkgRlhg8GNsaVRzcHpQhYCHDJDwnqSmlLagxnjJ-NZI26DpSOuFAoEZxSVFKyE3jTipQQlYtV-FYr1pSWm1br13yYEthIWSjbqpvnnBScNV07XTxeA15aHrvf8aCHoMJhO-FMohCiPGMNpDWkyeTOptdnaOeuaIuplenNKdcqJqpbqw_rFmsf7GQtAy18rfWvSfBxcM6ykrbC9tZ3Ffe5edj8h3yRfKX-WX56Pyr_gr-jw==

Would this be a viable alternative? (ie. have enough mana), sacrificed some life for crit nodes which supposedly scale well with EK.
I finally started using EK, unfortunately, it's only on a 4L not a 5L, but the dmg is way more powerful than EK and it's more fun. I'm using EK + Faster Casting + Add FIRE DMG + Faster Projectiles, i'm lvling life leech too, but without a 5L i cant use it yet.

The curses are very helpful, projectile weakness is very good for more dmg.

Ty for the build again.
I just RIP'd my second spectral char :(. This build looks awesome, I'll starting it tonight, thanks for the great write up and details.
g'day matey, its ziggyd here!
really wanna give this one a try, would love a step by step passive tree part though.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info