[1.0.4][v4.2] Dual Shockwave Totem (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ LowLife/DPS/IQ/IR/7 Auras or CI/DPS/5 Auras

CI version passive tree updated:
More Mana, More ES, More cast speed, 1 node free.

I can cast 5 auras and totems but it's a little just at this time to spam totems.
Hi, im trying a similar build on my scion and was wondering wether to take Resolute Tecnique... since SW tot now has a crit chance does that mean the it has a base chance to hit the its not 100? if thats the case then RT is a must but if chance to hit is 100 even having the crit then RT is piontless...
Any idea?
"
Nelkael wrote:
Hi, im trying a similar build on my scion and was wondering wether to take Resolute Tecnique... since SW tot now has a crit chance does that mean the it has a base chance to hit the its not 100? if thats the case then RT is a must but if chance to hit is 100 even having the crit then RT is piontless...
Any idea?
100% hit chance, RT is useless ;)
"
KikitheKing wrote:
"
Nelkael wrote:
Any idea?
100% hit chance, RT is useless ;)

Cool thats 1 point more to spend in surviability :) thanks
Can anyone tell us if this build is still viable ?

Thanks.
Any1 still playing it ? Is it still good?
Hi.

I'm currently leveling one scion following this build.

He's level 45 so it's too early to say if it works or not. But there has been no problem at the moment.
I firstly plan on farming at Ledge merciless, being currently at the end of the cruel mode.

I'm not in low life mode yet but I think i'll be in the nearly 50's...
I had one few month ago, was reaching around 9k dps per totem in low life...
I will maybe revisit the build and give another shot, especially with

My setup idea :

R Shockwave Totem
R Empower
R Added Fire
B Faster Casting
B Concentrated Effect
B Increase Area

with Redbeak / Daresso Courage

At the end it will be really efficient, the issue is knockback is good for survability but is not good for clearing speed.

IGN TylordRampage
9k dps ? How do you reach this number with MF stuff ?

Why do you take the Empower gem in a MF build ? IIQ/IIR or even CS gem wouldn't be better ?

How many auras do you run without using Prism Guardian ? And which one ?

I began a scion following this build. It's pretty hard to play when reaching act 3 merciless...
The build is viable almost only in endgame, with good gear.
You can hardly use IIR/IIQ gems without severly impacting your dps and thus your clearing speed ( and in some way, your survability ).
The only stats in gear that is usefull is the cast speed ( if you play low life ), and that's even not mandatory because the amount you will have on gear will not be really significant compared to the one you will have on passiv tree and with increased cast speed support gems ( especially 20/20 ).

If I remember well, Empower is around 20 % more damage so it's really signicant.
Conc effect is also mandatory to reach a decent dps.
IGN TylordRampage
Last edited by Malone on Jun 16, 2014, 7:28:59 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info