[1.0.4][v4.2] Dual Shockwave Totem (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ LowLife/DPS/IQ/IR/7 Auras or CI/DPS/5 Auras

Ok, today, i start the life version of my build.

I will tell you if it's viable or not :)

I have all the required gears: Magnate, Daresso's COurage, Doedre's ring and atziri amulet. All for 17 chaos only.
O.M.G

Life based version is clearly VIABLE and clearly LESS EXPENSIVE !!!

Same DPS !!!
It cost me 2 exa and 29 chaos only !

But there is no IR on it and res caped will be more harder, it's the price to pay.

My gears are:
The Magnate
Atziri's Foible
Daresso's Courage
And
Doon Cuebiyari mass

I can't link my gear, it seems that it doesn't work.

i will integrate my life version in the 1st post this week end :)

I'm happy, my build will be more accessible :)
Whats the point to turn farm build into fight build? There are over9000 high dos builds on the forum. I think your is extremely cool for farm.
ʕ•̫͡•ʕ*̫͡*ʕ•͓͡•ʔ-̫͡-ʕ•̫͡•ʔ*̫͡*ʔ
Ok, now im lvl59 and can wear my chest so a little summary...

First of all my totems SLOW AS F*CK, its like 1.7 aps. Second, radius of activation is ridiculous! They start attacking only if mob stands just near them, its literally 2ft radius WTF??? Damage is absolutely crap (750 now) and it takes eternity and bazillions recast totems to kill yellow mobs on merci. And i cant run all auras yet and go lowlife coz my BM auras one is 43% and the other is 65%. Do i need lvl20 of reduced and bm to run them?

And my gear:
Spoiler

WTF am i doing wrong?

Oh, and my skilltree is like yours 70 exept body and soul cluster.
Last edited by Dharmatrooper on Nov 19, 2013, 12:22:34 PM
"
Dharmatrooper wrote:
Ok, now im lvl59 and can wear my chest so a little summary...

First of all my totems SLOW AS F*CK, its like 1.7 aps. Second, radius of activation is ridiculous! They start attacking only if mob stands just near them, its literally 2ft radius WTF??? Damage is absolutely crap (750 now) and it takes eternity and bazillions recast totems to kill yellow mobs on merci. And i cant run all auras yet and go lowlife coz my BM auras one is 43% and the other is 65%. Do i need lvl20 of reduced and bm to run them?

And my gear:
Spoiler

WTF am i doing wrong?

Oh, and my skilltree is like yours 70 exept body and soul cluster.
Remove concentrated effect. Use Faster Attack. You will use Concentrated effect later, you don't have enough area of effect for now.

Are you sure you are in lowlife mode ? If yes, you should have 100% rarity in your stats, if not, less than this.

You have to take totem DPS nodes now.

Edit: Remove reduced mana to be in lowlife mode.
Last edited by KikitheKing on Nov 19, 2013, 1:16:24 PM
"
Dharmatrooper wrote:
Whats the point to turn farm build into fight build? There are over9000 high dos builds on the forum. I think your is extremely cool for farm.
The goal is to make the build more accessible and less expensive.

Today, i can say it very easy for lvling and it will be 6L with tabula rasa. Will be very effective and more quickly.
"
KikitheKing wrote:

Today, i can say it very easy for lvling and it will be 6L with tabula rasa. Will be very effective and more quickly.

Quick leveling is good. Usually im get lvl40 in 3.5-4 hours but this build was really pain in the ass in midgame. It took two day to get 59. %)
"
Dharmatrooper wrote:
"
KikitheKing wrote:

Quick leveling is good. Usually im get lvl40 in 3.5-4 hours but this build was really pain in the ass in midgame. It took two day to get 59. %)
Yes it's hard, the warning in first post is not there to decorate ;)
what about blood rage and this build is posible to run it ?
"
volish2 wrote:
what about blood rage and this build is posible to run it ?
blood rage doesn't work with totems.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info