[Strongest Solo Variation: Projectile Madness Spectres] LMP/GMP Ice Spear 2x Totem 2x Curse 3x Traps

Would also like to know if this build is still viable for the release version. I played this when it hit open beta and loved the build. Would love to know if its still as good or close to it as it used to be :)
Guide hasn't been updated in 6 months, lots of changes since then.

*shrug*
IGN FoxForceFujitaFive
From what I could tell, the changes in the last six months didn't affect this build much at all. The only change I made was how I got down to the lower right, with the increased crits and increased cold damage. I went past Reduced Mana Reservation, which I'm going to need to run both Clarity and Discipline, since I can't run both right now (due to increase in Aura mana reserved).

Here's my build at level 53. I ran Sol Temple level 2 (cruel) to get some Flame Sentinel spectres, and didn't have any problems, except for freezing the mobs I wanted to turn into spectres, hehe.

I think I'll get Reduced Mana Reservation and then finish the circle at the top, to Deep Thoughts. Then I'll get Unnatural Calm, and then work on CI + Infused Shield.
"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have." - Thomas Jefferson
I'm looking for this kind of build, but with a scion, i guess i have to reroll a witch for this job :D

I made my own twist for the final build. I don't plan on using spectres, instead I added aura support. The reason behind this is simple: this is not a solo build, I plan to use it in a party.

The build:

It's been over a year since I've played PoE, so of course I'll have to redo my characters' skill trees. I had a lot of fun with the Spectre variant of this build, and was wondering if it's still a viable build. I looked in the "Witch Builds List" thread, but didn't see any Ice Spear build under Dual Totem Builds, and none of the Ice Spear builds use totems.

If anyone is using something similar to this build, can you help me out? If the skills have changed so much that it's not possible to use this build (or the build just won't work now), can someone let me know?

Thanks!
"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have." - Thomas Jefferson

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info