Season Five, Event 13: 2 Hour No Projectiles Party

"
ReZar wrote:
"
disisfortrade wrote:
such stupidity

Sums up your post.

oh, a 18 pts noob. sorry that i didnt match your opinion. bye
Enjoying racing, done 5 now, 4 in the points, one died at level 7 somewhere didn't bother to start over :p
This is going to be my first 2 hour race. I always have trouble in the first 6-8 levels with my marauder, but I enjoy the pace increase after that. So very curious how I will do in a 2 hour race. Level 20 is the goal :)
Last edited by leto2626 on Nov 18, 2013, 8:06:43 AM
"
disisfortrade wrote:
"
ReZar wrote:
"
disisfortrade wrote:
such stupidity

Sums up your post.

@disisfortrade: it's people like you nobody needs around. Bye.
- I didn't say half the shit people quote from me - Albert Einstein
Last edited by neurolergic on Nov 18, 2013, 8:18:23 AM

nah, sorry kid im still here and i dont leave only cuz u rung to ur mummy. thats not rl
Last edited by disisfortrade on Nov 18, 2013, 8:19:29 AM
"
disisfortrade wrote:
"
ReZar wrote:
"
disisfortrade wrote:
such stupidity

Sums up your post.

You are probably not going to be able to understand this, but just because there is only race for you in a day doesn't mean there is only one race that day, different parts of the world might have 3-4 races where you only see one.

Also there needs to be breaks in the races so people can play their other chars once in a while.

Also if you are dissing someones progress is pretty idiotic to do it on an alt, but I guess that's just how you are.
Nothing to see here.
Last edited by ReZar on Nov 18, 2013, 8:22:44 AM
"
disisfortrade wrote:
Is there a reason why on one day are only 2 races or is that ggg's typical problem, that they have genius employees on the one side and retarded ones on the other? And that the retarded one is responsible for the schedule?

I mean..seriously? 2-3 races per day and half of them are retarded party races ofc..

At first they need several weeks to even start race season and now that...time until next race right now: 10 hours..all i can say is: wow. much time. such stupidity
i just did a 1 hour descent race 2 and a half hours ago that ended 1 and a half ago
just got my first alt art unique
oh yeah 2 of my number keys on my laptop were falling off during the race and i couldnt pot and sometimes wasted pots trying to get the key back on and still got pretty far

also just cause its a party race doesnt mean u can reach the goals for lower race points in the time limit as a solo player and depending where u live in the world can affect the races u see if u dont pay attention to the race calendar for this season cause its all pre planned
Last edited by DeadlyHusky on Nov 18, 2013, 9:12:09 AM
"
disisfortrade wrote:
Is there a reason why on one day are only 2 races or is that ggg's typical problem, that they have genius employees on the one side and retarded ones on the other? And that the retarded one is responsible for the schedule?

I mean..seriously? 2-3 races per day and half of them are retarded party races ofc..

At first they need several weeks to even start race season and now that...time until next race right now: 10 hours..all i can say is: wow. much time. such stupidity

If they run races all day every day, either everyone gets all rewards, or you can't get the top rewards without spending all month doing races. Races are a great part of the game, but they have to be balanced against playing the actual game; they exclude a major part of the game (high level builds/end game).
they should not attempt to fit much more race's into the calendar otherwise they would have to increase the amount's of reward's and increase the top point's + reward's a lot more.

the current amount is fine
"
Obamunism wrote:
You probably shouldn't make a witch for this, or a Ranger. Or a Scion. Just common sense.

or a duelist...coz like..who dont shooting their weapon from their bow..
"
disisfortrade wrote:

Off-topic: Next time you make these statements, don't use an alt. At least you won't be looking like a cowardly clown. Also, didn't.

On-topic: Who will do the ranger\witch just for the sake of obtaining top 20 reward?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info