Season Five, Event 13: 2 Hour No Projectiles Party

"
Alfa100f wrote:
"
disisfortrade wrote:

oh, a 18 pts noob. sorry that i didnt match your opinion. bye

Off-topic: Next time you make these statements, don't use an alt. At least you won't be looking like a cowardly clown. Also, didn't.

On-topic: Who will do the ranger\witch just for the sake of obtaining top 20 reward?

Actually i may try a firetrap/minion witch just for the lulz, but i aint to sure about that right now.
Since there are a few hours left ill pratice before hand i guess, if im able to get about 20+ ill go for it
I've ran a few races and they are fun! How does this one work? I dont have people to party up with.

Max party size? min party size? how do i find a party -look on forums?
"
Alfa100f wrote:

On-topic: Who will do the ranger\witch just for the sake of obtaining top 20 reward?

Me and my friend are considering it just for shits. Minions and AOE would probably be the best idea I'm thinking.
also what if just one of us dies /
Hey I am looking for a group to join for this. Anyone with an open slot?
You can pretty easily roll an archer, scion or witch also, you just start off with another class with the skill gems from the start gem and the Hillock quest, throw them in the stash and create one of the other traditional "ranged" classes. Hillock can be killed by any class at level 1 with nothing but auto attacks and responsible potion usage. Its a 2 Hour race and the few minutes you will lose is pretty small in the bigger picture, also you will have a full potion bar and two shots at Hillock rare drops.
Can you solo this event? Or are you required to party?
You can play all party races solo if you want.
"
BluebirdAB wrote:
You can play all party races solo if you want.

Thanks, Bluebird.
with the amount of people racing now i guess , the chances are pretty slim to get a random unique

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info