Season Five, Event 12: 1 Hour Descent

I can't play! The game lags for a little bit, and then everything stops moving and I have to log out and log in for it to work (briefly) again...

Is it just me? My other online stuff works fine.

I was kinda counting on this event for points :(

Get this sword
Then run into a discharge extra damage crazy rare that blows me up as soon as i throw one spectral throw. Sigh. Was hoping to break level 20+ this run.
All was going well, then got a huge bit of desync and died to marv (teleported two rooms back right in front of her), at least it doesn't matter too much in descent :)

Is it me or have the rare drop rates been buffed hugely, had them pissing down like rain...
Seeing as you don't keep anything you find, it'd make sense. I wouldn't be surprised if they did a descent where nothing but uniques dropped since you don't keep them.
My RNG was crazy. This is the first time i reached past merveils cave.
Build:
- DzSz's Pillar : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2524656
I don't know how boof does it with ranger on descent. Just... HOW?
fuck you boof :D
#1 Victim of Murphy's Law.

I wish drop rates were as crazy in the dom/standard leagues
everything else aside, i had three(?) exiles chasing me in hall of heroes at same time cause there were no mobs to get QS charges from and the new LoS system is so fucking horrible. Then in desecrated shrine my first mob was unkillable charger that kept chasing me for the whole zone...

PLEASE REVERT WHATEVER YOU DID WITH LoS!!!:!:!::!:!:"_:#"_#:"_#:_"!
Last edited by janimauk on Nov 18, 2013, 7:05:07 AM
well 7º my best race ever, just 5% more and 23 what a shit

lol first of scion

Spoiler

Last edited by GedPoE on Nov 18, 2013, 7:06:39 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info