Season Five, Event 12: 1 Hour Descent

2 witches out of the first 100 players.Wow !

The witch very unchallenging in races.Especially in Descent where most of the mobs are
fire or cold resist in the beggining.

I took a Scion to level 7 in 10-12 minutes while a witch takes way more time to do so.
To crit or not to crit ?
"
I don't know how boof does it with ranger on descent. Just... HOW?

The secret is, when you enter a zone you have to hope really really hard that you will find lots of blues. It's a skill that takes some time to develop.

mfw not even joking

New demigod per someone's request
Last edited by boof on Nov 18, 2013, 7:23:56 AM
I started 8 min too late and got to lvl 9 just in time before the event ended.
Feels good to have sacked the 3 points since I'm merely a beginner and didn't rush but cleared.

Didn't get any rare from magic mobs just the zone bosses but had a good amount of orbs drop.

Spoiler

Probably the best I got that I could equip ... Running out of scrolls with cool stuff at the inventory also sucks >> 3 maps without finding one is horrible!
Sweet, 2nd successful race, was aiming for 15, ended up 18, nearly got blown up by Dischargers and had a really nasty desync, plenty of fun though.

Was not very lucky with drops, I had to make the wand and most of my gear with orbs.

Made it all the way to the end of the Arachnid level and was fighting the big boss spider, it kills my witch with 10 seconds of the event to go.
Cannot find REALITY.SYS. Universe halted.
"
qorwodnjs wrote:
can i get points though my char dead?

In Descent and Endless Ledge, yes.

"
xtasea wrote:
So we dont get to keep the loot from this event?

Correct. Unremorseful currency spending.

Gear for my records:
Spoiler
SC: 95 97 93 96 100 93 94 93 94 95 96 97 94 93 94
HC RIP: 94 96
Character archive: view-thread/963707

:3

too bad I only got to 18 because it was my first race ever, just randomly choosing chests lmao

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info