Season Five, Event 2: 1 Hour Endless Ledge

my rank on 2 hour solo was about 1200th. But how many people there are total?
I reached level 16 and got no points and im not appering at the list
I'm a savage, I'm a king
I fought deceivers
I conquered evil
my rank on 2 hour solo was about 1200th. But how many people there are total?
Timer in this thread is fucked:

Started 32 minutes ago at 4:00 pm, November 15th 2013 GMT-07:00
Finishes in 28 minutes at 5:00 pm, November 15th 2013 GMT-07:00
Registration open

Event calendar is incorrect too. The only correct timer is the ingame one. How hard can it be to sync them? Problems been around over a year now ffs.

Edit: 2/3 of the timers still based on clientside clocks, god damn. Talk about wasted feedback.

IGN: KoTao
Last edited by KoTao on Nov 15, 2013, 7:48:50 PM
Hey, I won 5 points for my lvl 14 Scion. Wasn't it supposed to be 4 points until lvl 15 ?
"
KoTao wrote:
Timer in this thread is fucked:

Started 32 minutes ago at 4:00 pm, November 15th 2013 GMT-07:00
Finishes in 28 minutes at 5:00 pm, November 15th 2013 GMT-07:00
Registration open

Event calendar is incorrect too. The only correct timer is the ingame one. How hard can it be to sync them? Problems been around over a year now ffs.

Fix the time and / or timezone setting on your computer.
We forgot to add the "NoGuildStash" flag to this league. This has been fixed for future Solo races. Sorry about that!

"
KoTao wrote:

Why the hostility? I am pretty sure the time settings are wrong on your computer.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
What's with this event then? You owe us a 3h CT!

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/540373
Hey guys, are the characters supposed to stay in void in Endless Ledge ? Or is it just taking a bit longer to transfer them this time around ?
https://www.youtube.com/user/PeipeMasta
"
Chris wrote:
We forgot to add the "NoGuildStash" flag to this league. This has been fixed for future Solo races. Sorry about that!

"
KoTao wrote:

Why the hostility? I am pretty sure the time settings are wrong on your computer.

The time settings are indeed wrong (or outdated, anyway) on my computer. The question is, why is my computer affecting 2/3 of the timers in the first place? The (serverside) ingame timer is always correct so its a bit mind boggling that its not synced to the rest of the timers, which would prevent multiple threads and posts at the start of every season where players are wondering why the webpage/thread timers claim registration is open when the race is over or the race is over when it hasnt even started etc.

And no hostility, just frustrated at seeing much of my (and others) relevant feedback accomplish little or nothing as longterm (and often easily fixed) problems or oversights linger for months or years on end.
IGN: KoTao

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info